- As low as $749/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Charming rooftop vistas and lush greenery greet you as you enter our calming, waterfront escape. Breathe the sea air and let the anxiety drip away in your new home away from home. We are comfortably located in a private location off the main road, ensuring tranquility and peaceful for your stay. Sink into beds that envelope you in softness with 680 thread-count cotton sheets and genuine down and feather pillows. When you wake, amble to the kitchen and make yourself a cup of coffee with our Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker. There are many options for your day. Take the complimentary premium ClubCar Onward HP golf cart for a spin to the pool or walk the boardwalks to the beach. Ride bicycles, watch the kids wade through the tide pools, or wake board in the classic surf. After your day of exploring, soak and savor the complimentary luxe amenities. Wrap yourself in the luxe feel of premium, 100% Hygro cotton loop towels before slipping into your pajamas. On game day, appreciate the 65" flat screen after cooking tailgate yummies on the Weber Genesis. If you're seeking a stay with all the amenities of a luxe hotel, then our home will tick all those boxes. We treat our guests like family and look forward to booking your beach week soon!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Fripp Island. To get the best value, shift your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefect Beaufort, SC rental:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Waterfront Luxe w/ Rooftop Deck & Elevator at a Great Price has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
Ready to book Waterfront Luxe w/ Rooftop Deck & Elevator at a Great Price?Book Online Get Information Call: