- As low as $718/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2497 sq ft (232 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2497 square feet
Cavernous one-level 3 Bedroom 3 Bath home (with additional king additional room) on private and secluded half-acre lot overlooking beautiful Ocean Point golf course. You are steps away from the 6th tee box and a 5-min. walk to the nearest beach access. Impressive redesigned outdoor deck is roomy and can conveniently accommodate your family and friends. Wood floors throughout and attractively decorated. Stocked kitchen with all cooking necessities. Air conditioned sunroom with spectacular vistas of the half-acre property and golf course. The home is also equipped with a peaceful office space ideal for working remotely, if needed. This home has 3 bedrooms with an optional courtyard king bedroom if needed and sleeps 14 comfortably.
Roomy home for families with multiple living areas available for dining and gathering. Minimal steps to the home entry which is marvelous for grandparents. Stunning lot of tangled oaks and pine trees with plenty of shade. Private enclosed courtyard with outdoor shower. You will appreciate to sit and relax outdoors at the glass fire pit under the stars listening to the ocean breeze. Welcome to Sand Dollar Court.
Rental includes 6-seater golf cart. Amenity cards are available for purchase for access to 5 private resort pools, 2 championship golf courses, tennis and marina activities and more. Rental is Sunday to Sunday during summer months. We have a entirely fenced courtyard if you are traveling with family pets. Family Animals must be preapproved. Pet costs are $50 per day per pet. A $500 fee will be assessed for guests bringing a pet without prior approval.
Kitchen: Totally equipped, standard drip coffee makers, dishes and flatware, pancake griddle, microwave, many additional items supplied for the baking enthusiast. (No Keurig)
Outdoors: Gas grille, deck under Edison lights, dining table with chairs and glass gas fire pit, private yard with hammock, outdoor shower, completely fenced courtyard.
Primary Bedroom/Bathroom: Primary Suite with king bed, side office area with monitor, cables, printer and 2 hardwired ethernet cables, sizable primary bathroom with upsized hottub tub and separate steam shower, and if necessary, 2 full size twin roll-a-way beds for additional guests
Second Primary Bedroom: 2 queen beds with private cavernous modernized bathroom, walk-in glass shower
Third Bedroom: 2 queen beds
Optional Courtyard King Sleeper: Quiet air conditioned King bedroom (no attached bath) Very comfortable (available by request)
Trundle bed available AND 2 full size twin roll-a-way beds (Trundle sits in the corner of the great room) (roll-a-ways stored in closet)
Entertainment: 6-seater electric golf cart, gas outdoor fire pit, 75" intelligent TV in the living area with 2 more TVs, beach toys, Shibumi beach shade, beach chairs/umbrellas, beach wagon, corn hole, WiFi 500 Mbps, adult bicycles, fishing poles, DVD movies, games, library, beach puzzles, enormous homemade ice cream machine.
Infant Items: Pack-n-Play bed available, modest high chair, miscellanous toddler toys
Other: Laundry room, additional refrigerator for additional drink storage, enclosed garage, gated courtyard, front porch with lighting, shaded driveway, vaulted ceilings, two separate air conditioning units, brand new linens, Fripp Island welcome bag with bottle of chilled Prosecco. Indoor fireplace is not to be used by guests.
LeeAnn and Amy (sisters) and their families have been visiting on Fripp Island for years. We understand what makes a luxurous Fripp rental home and we would like to share our home with you.
LeeAnn owns a trucking company and hauls sand and gravel to construction sites. Amy is a court stenographer doing depositions and working with attorneys.
We named our Fripp home Sand Dollar Court because LeeAnn makes a dollar from sand and Amy makes a dollar from court. Sand Dollar Court is located on Dolphin Road on Fripp Island.
Welcome to Sand Dollar Court.
Pets - allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Coligny Beach and Coastal Discovery Museum reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Edisto Island Serpentarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the best rental home experience:
Get the best value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your group decide on dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Private lot on golf course includes Golf Cart ~ at Sand Dollar Court has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine which bed configuration is right for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Private lot on golf course includes Golf Cart ~ at Sand Dollar Court?Book Online Get Information Call: