- As low as $245/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Free WiFi
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The Mariners home is located in the photogenic and beautiful neighborhood of Port Royal Landing. You will be steps from a local Marina operated by Safe Harbor which has access to boat units, docking, excursions, marina shop, and the Freedom Boat Club. There is a fenced in backyard as well!
The peaceful community also has an island inspired bar and grille with waterside dining and tiki beverages.
This home is pet friendly!
Other things to note:
Located 10 mins. from Historic Downtown Beaufort, 15 mins. from Parris Island, and about 30 mins. from Hunting Island State Park, this home is centrally located to conveniently discover all that our Sea Islands have to offer. There is one security camera on the front of the home looking over the front part of the outdoor property.
*No upsized cars, meaning over 7 feet high*
We offer a Hunting Island State Park pass, good for one car - failure to return pass will result in a $100.00 replacement fee!
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Port Royal Landing, a neighborhood in Port Royal. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the best rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer time is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental in Port Royal:
- Start by having your group select dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. The Mariners House has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. text the rental manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.