About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
"NEW" BOARDWALK TO BEACH
Stay in our oceanfront home located on Pompano Road in Fripp Island, SC and savor the best beach and ocean vistas the island has to offer! This beach home is designed with a expansive perspective from the great room and master bedroom with amazing vistas of the Atlantic Ocean and convenient beach access. Just refreshed with New Deck Furnishings.
On the ground level is the living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom and bath and a sizable wrap around deck with sunbathing chairs. The huge room has hard wood floors with comfortable furnishings and seating for everybody. The layout is ideal for entertaining families and friends!
Upstairs are three bedrooms and two full baths which include a queen bed, 2 twin beds as well as two sets of bunk beds. Ideal for the kids!
We also have a enormous private outdoor shower and beach items available such as kayaks, floats and crabbing nets.
We do not allow family pets and have Minimum Age Requirements. Please contact Sharon for more details.
* March - September: $3003/week
* October - February: $1500/week or $5000/month
* Nightly prices available with a 4 nighttime minimum
Amenity Cards are available for purchase and are required to access all eateries, pools and amenities on the island. We have full Fripp Island Resort Club Privileges!
AMENITY CARD FEES (TAX PROVIDED)
Memorial Day thru Labor Day:
WEEKLY CARDS: $50.00 each
WEEKEND (FRI,SAT, SUN): $35.00 each
WEEKLY CARDS: $35.00 each
WEEKEND (FRI,SAT, SUN): $25.00 each
Amenity Cards must be requested and purchased in advance by the Member and picked up by the guest at the resort office.
(No conveniences card refunds per Club rules)
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking your prefect Beaufort, SC rental home:
- First, have your family select trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. OceanFront on Pompano with Walking Distance to Beach Club $3000/Week has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC destination you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. Call the property manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.