- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Table tennis table
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Feelin FrippSea is located on a peaceful piece of the island and has broad vistas of the relaxing marsh and ever-changing tidal creek. Three of the bedrooms and living room in this 4 bed/3.5 bath home have marsh vistas and with multiple decks, you can quickly find your own peaceful corner to savor this peaceful setting.
It's a short 2-min. golf cart ride to a great access point where can appreciate your time at the beach before retreating to a peaceful low country setting for the evening.
With recent updates including new furnishings, paint, linens, and art from local artists, you can immerse yourself in this coastal home and make memories with your family and friends.
The first level of the reverse floor plan includes the second master bedroom with a queen bed and private bath. The third and fourth bedroom bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom and have a queen bed and two twins, respectively. All three bedrooms on this level share private access to the porches with two of the bedrooms appreciating direct marsh vistas.
Continuing to the top floor, you will pass the half bath on your way to an open living room/kitchen and first master bedroom. The master includes a king bed, a private bath with shower and tub, and direct access to the top deck.
Extending off the living room and kitchen are two decks where you can enjoy the sights and saltwater aroma of low country living. The kitchen table seats at least six while the countertop bar can accommodate another four. The well-supplied kitchen includes double ovens, Keurig, drip coffee maker, along with all the necessary silverware and cookware to make your favorite meals.
- outdoor shower
- ping pong table
- golf cart (4-person)
- two adult beach cruisers
- 500MB of fiber-optic Internet with multiple access points
- Intelligent TV's with Hulu TV and Netflix
- Amenity cards can be purchased and are required to enjoy the pools, golf/tennis courts, eateries, and nature center.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. With motor boating, surfing/body boarding, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Booking in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the perfect rental home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Feeling FrippSea - Marsh Views - 4 Bedroom has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to work out which bed configuration is best for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.