- As low as $394/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 3498 sq ft (325 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3498 square feet
The basics: 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, sleeps 10. Rental rate includes the use of one golf cart. Taxes, island fee, cleaning and returnable security deposit are additional. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards are available for purchase.
*** THERE IS NO 12.8% RESORT AMENITY SURCHARGE FOR THIS PROPERTY FOR 2023 BOOKINGS ***
Changes in the last 12-18 months:
- 8' french doors on greatroom. Wall of WIndows is now 8' x10' of glass (60% more glass). Even better sunsets and marsh vistas. Pictures coming soon.
- New furnishings on front porch
- New furnishings in both screened sunrooms (off dining room and off master bedroom).
- New carpeting.
- Exterior of home repainted.
- All TVs replaced with Intelligent TVs with many streaming services.
- TV Locations...Great Room, screened sunroom, upstairs lounge area, master bedroom, number 2 and number 3 bedrooms.
- And more…
Sea La Vie is a four bedroom 4.5 bath home of about 3,500 sq.ft. located on Fripp Island in the Low Country of South Carolina.
The gated community of Fripp Island represents the best of what the Low Country offers: Pristine beaches, an abundance of wildlife and a secure place for you and your family to relax and savor your time away from the rest of your life.
Sea La Vie, our home, represents an extraordinary opportunity to experience all of this. "C'est la vie" roughly translates as "oh, well". And that's what you will say to yourself as you look around, smile, and settle into your vacation.
Spyglass, where our home is located, is a peninsula on the southern end of the island near Wardle's Landing. Sea La Vie presents ocean vistas from the front and a panorama of broad marsh and estuary vistas from the back. The sunsets are striking. Wildlife is seen in abundance everywhere.
Whether you are looking for a peaceful place to read and refresh your spirit or a life style that is set up for family togetherness, Fripp Island offers a respite from the everyday routines of life. And Sea La Vie is the place to stay.
The home, a sprawling Cape Cod, has a huge wall of windows at the rear of the home with multiple screened sunrooms each side of a enormous great room. Everywhere gives you unbroken panoramas over the pristine unspoiled marsh around Skull Inlet.
Whether you choose to sit with your coffee on the front porch early in the morning as the sun comes up, watching the waves in Skull Inlet and across to Pritchard's Island or... you choose the rear deck or one of the screened sunrooms, you will find yourself surrounded by nature, an ideal environment to relax and leave the worries of the world behind.
Appreciate breakfast while counting the wildlife that flies by. How many eagles and ospreys will you see this morning? After that, there's the golf courses, the tennis courts and, of course, the beaches. Nothing beats the beaches of Fripp Island.
Sea La Vie is about a ten min. walk or a five min. golf cart ride to the beach.
Beach access is assured as there are over 30 accesses to the beach. To help you appreciate your stay, we provide beach towels, beach umbrellas, surf floats, sand chairs, and a few sand toys so that you don't have to pack them.
What else? It's a 5 min. walk to the Nature Center where the naturalists will give you a tour of the wealth of island wildlife that they have at the center. The island's Activity Center is right there too. Great for the kids.
The Cabana Club & its pools, where you can savor the spectacular vistas across to Pritchard's Island and the ocean, take in a beverage, or enjoy food from the restaurant, are located 100 yards further. There are nine pools scattered around the island that you have access to.
Spyglass is adjacent to Wardle's Landing which is a fishing and crabbing pier that juts out into Skull Inlet. Whether you are fishing, crabbing, watching the dolphins go by, or taking in the handsome sunsets, you'll enjoy the wonders of the South Carolina Low Country from this exceptional location.
Once you've done with the day's activities and fun, you relax on the porches, decks, or in the sunrooms.
You will find our kitchen well supplied with appliances and all of the necessary items to enable your full dining and cooking pleasures. There's a Weber gas grille on the deck for grilling your catch or your favorite steaks, burgers or sausages.
The home has high speed wireless internet (Hargray 200mbps) throughout. All TVs are Intelligent HDTVs with wireless access to the internet and complimentary Netflix.
The four and a half bathrooms are supplied with an abundance of bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths. We also provide a dozen beach towels.
The home has ample parking, both under the home and around it. Two cars under and four in the driveways.
Our island is near historic Beaufort South Carolina with its historical tours and many fine eating establishments.
Once you have adored the unspoiled life style of Fripp Island, walking the uncrowded beach where loggerhead turtles come to nest, you will wonder why you ever went anywhere else to get away from it all. Remember, vacations at the beach form memories that last forever.
One more thing: No Smoking and No family pets allowed.
Rental note: The guest who books the reservation must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the stay in the property.
Aerial Trip around Fripp Island
Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
Fripp Island Club Guest cards are required for EACH guest 13 years or older when accessing a Fripp Island Club luxury. Kids 12 and under do not need a card, but must be accompanied by an adult with a Club Guest Card. All adults will be asked to show a Club Guest Card when accessing a Fripp Island Club luxury.
Club cards allow access to:
- Two 18-hole golf courses (named as a "100 Finest Golf Resorts in North America" by Links Magazine).
- Ten-court Racquet club complex with year-round Tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts.
- A variety of on-island stores and eateries, including the fashionable Food Court and the Bonito Boathouse.
- Nine shining swimming pools.
- Island Excursion Units (sunset cruises on The Fripper, golf carts, beach bicycles, scooters, boats, etc.).
- A full service, deep water Marina.
- And more…
The cost per card is $50 for 7-days for the summer weekly units. During the off-season as well as the 7-day card for $50, a 4-day Card is available for $35. Winter prices are lower.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The primary bedroom is on the main floor and features a king size bed, an ensuite bathroom with a double vanity and shower. The room also features a sizable private screened sunroom with couch which affords you the grand vistas over the marsh and Skull Inlet. The bedroom includes a intelligent TV with Netflix supplied.
The second primary bedroom is upstairs and features a queen bed and has the best vistas in the home from its private balcony. Savor a cup of coffee whilst watching the wildlife that is always present. Across the hall is a bathroom with pedistal sink and bath/shower combination.
The third bedroom is upstairs and features a queen bed, more magnificant vistas and an ensuite bathroom. The bathroom includes a bath/shower combination and vanity. The bedroom includes a intelligent TV with Netflix included.
The fourth bedroom is upstairs and features a pair of bunk beds, marsh vistas and an ensuite bathroom. The bathroom includes a bath/shower combination and vanity - and an ocean view. The bedroom includes a intelligent TV with Netflix included.
A powder room is found on the main floor.
Other Places to Visit While on Fripp
Hunting Island, a South Carolina State Park, is just 10 mins. away by car and has a 150 year old light home, over 130 feet high and the only publicly accessible lighthouse in SC. You can climb 167 steps for a amazing view of the area. It, too, has great sandy beaches.
Historic Beaufort is 30 mins. away. Enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride to learn the history of the town. Stop by the stores or enjoy one of the many great eateries.
Historic Savannah is just an hour away and Charleston is 90 mins..
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Creek Golf Club and Ocean Point Golf Course.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Beaufort, SC rental property in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and choosing the right Beaufort, SC rental:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. 6 Spyglass Lane - Four Bedroom House, Sleeps 10 has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property management company before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. message the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book 6 Spyglass Lane - Four Bedroom House, Sleeps 10?Book Online Get Information Call: