- As low as $536/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 16
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3400 sq ft (246 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3400 square feet
This exceptional 4 bedroom 3 bath home is all on one floor. With a cavernous open floor plan and simple flow, it has a well supplied enormous kitchen for all your cooking needs. There are three eating areas, two huge dining tables and 4 bar stools at the kitchen breakfast bar.
After a sun filled day at the beach come back and savor our roomy deck and screened porch. Unwind with your drink of choice and listen to your favorite music on Bluetooth system. While cooking on our new Kitchen Aid gas grille, there is a sizable cooler that you can fill with your favorite drinks. After you have eaten, sit back and appreciate our new patio with a gas fire pit and Adirondack chairs.
The great room, that opens to the deck, has a 65" Flat Screen TV for your viewing. Each bedroom has its own TV. The Bunk Room has 3 bunk beds with single size beds and there are kid size chairs to watch TV or play video games. There is a huge front porch with rocking chairs for your enjoyment. Take a book and relax.
Amenity cards are not supplied with the rental, you may purchase these cards from us, for $50 per person, for anyone 13 years and older, during the season, Memorial Day to Labor Day. After Labor Day to Memorial Day they are $35 for 4 nighttime stay and $25 for a 3 nighttime stay.
The Amenity cards are use for any of the Fripp Resort facilities, Eateries,
7 swimming pools, Tennis, 2 golf courses and food court.
Included in your rental are two gas golf carts, a 4 seat and a 6 seat golf cart, for your enjoyment riding around Fripp Island. Beach chairs, Cable TV, and sound system. Intelligent Screen TV for your streaming. We have a Ping Pong table for your family tournament, a Foosball table, and have a basketball shooting game to have a family contest.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coligny Beach and Coastal Discovery Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Fripp Island rental home tips and tricks:
When to book a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in Fripp Island. To get the largest vacation home within your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the perfect rental home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Fabulous 4 Bedroom 3 bath home new to the rental market on Fripp Island,SC has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Fabulous 4 Bedroom 3 bath home new to the rental market on Fripp Island,SC?Book Online Get Information Call: