2 tours for 1 great price!
Adult - $63.00 + tax
Child - $32.00 + tax
Combine our 75-minute Beaufort City Tour with Coastal Expedition's 90-minute Dolphin and History Boat Cruise
Departing from the downtown Beaufort marina at the Waterfront Park, this land and sea combo is a fun and family-friendly escape. Cruise along the waterfront to get an introduction to Beaufort's incredible history and abundant wildlife. Learn stories about Native American, Spanish exploration, French settlement, and English colonization - all while seeing playful dolphins, bald eagles, and ospreys. This 90-minute cruise is a relaxing–and cool–break from land that will entertain the whole family!
- 75 minutes - Beaufort City Tour on bus (options available Monday - Saturday at 10am, 12:30pm, or 3pm)
- 90 minutes - Beaufort Dolphin and History Boat Cruise (options available Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 11am).
How to Book:
- Kelly Tours will provide you the Land portion with a 75-minute guided bus tour through Beaufort's Historic district. This Land portion is available Monday through Saturday at 10am, 12:30pm, and 3pm.
- Coastal Expeditions will provide you the Sea portion with a 90-minute Dolphin and History Boat Cruise on Beaufort's main waterways. This Sea portion is available Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 11am.
- When booking this combination ticket, please note, if you want to do both tours on the same day, you will take the 11am boat tour and then the 3pm bus tour. Please call our office at (843) 473 - 7107 to reserve you spot on the boat!
- If you plan on doing this tour on separate days, please choose the time of your Land option here and call our office at (843) 473 – 7107 to reserve your spot on the boat tour (available on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 11am).
- Coastal Expedition's phone number is (843) 884-7684. Please call for more information about the boat cruise. Kelly Tours is closed on Sundays.
*see below for more tour details
About: Beaufort City Tour
Experience over three hundred years of history in Beaufort, South Carolina’s second oldest city. This charming city boasts a fascinating history of exploration by the Spanish, the French and the English. Explore the National Historic Landmark District to admire the sweeping antebellum homes, scenic views, and historic churches. Visit Old Point, the National Cemetery, the Bluff and several movie locations from Forrest Gump, The Great Santini, The Prince of Tides and The Big Chill, among others. You will fall in love with Beautiful Beaufort By the Bay!
About: Coastal Expedition's 90-minute cruise
There's no better way to experience all the land and sea have to offer than a tour departing from downtown Beaufort. Our family-friendly cruises are the perfect introduction to all that Beaufort has to offer, its incredible history and wildlife! You'll be regaled with stories of Native Americans, Spanish exploration, French settlement, and English colonization while keeping your eyes peeled for playful bottlenose dolphins and nesting bald eagles or ospreys out hunting. A fun escape for all ages, these 90-minute cruises provide the perfect break from land life, where you're sure to come away with plenty of laughs, facts about the local area, and unforgettable memories. Join us for an unforgettable time in beautiful Beaufort!
Need to know (Coastal Expedition's cruise):
ARRIVE EARLY: Arrive 15 minutes early and meet at the Downtown Beaufort Marina where you will board the boat.
WHAT TO WEAR: Dress for the weather. A light windbreaker jacket is often welcome, even on warm days.
ABOUT THE BOAT: Motor vessel Godwit is a US Coast Guard-certified passenger carrying vessel with a master captain at the helm. This boat holds more than 30 people comfortably and has a sunshade that covers the boat.
WEATHER: (thunderstorms or high winds) may impact this excursion. Cancellations usually occur due to lightning, thunder or high winds and we will make sure to reschedule your group if needed. Our general cancellation policies apply unless our experts determine it is potentially unsafe or unwise to venture out. If we decide to cancel due to weather, we will make every effort to call you at least two hours before your departure and help you reschedule or credit/refund the full cost of your trip.