- As low as $670/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2520 sq ft (234 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2520 square feet
Oversized 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms on the Canal with a shared fishing dock.
Welcome to Dock of Dreams. Your home away from home. Park your car during your vacation and savor a beach lifestyle the southern way. Fripp Island is about 3000 acres of natural beauty which has been designated as a Wildlife Sanctuary. Fripp Island is a gated beachfront Resort community that is home to 2 championship golf courses, 6 swimming pools, fishing and crabbing piers, shopping, multiple eateries, Racquet Club, Marina, and Camp Fripp for Kids. Fripp is just a day trip away from Beaufort, Charleston, and Savannah, Ga.
The home is centrally located on the Island and a short distance to the Cabana Club with 3 pools, wet bar, restaurant, salon, and Camp Fripp. The family playground is within walking distance of the front door which also has a basketball and volleyball court.
Fripp is Blessed with 3 1/2 miles of impressive uncrowded white sandy beaches.
As you walk into this modren home, you will be greeted with a beautiful view of the canal. The home features a coastal themed with Luxury Vinyl Tile through out the whole home. The main living area of the home is a elegant open concept designed for family gatherings. The kitchen is well outfitted with dishes, silverware, and all the amenities from home. The home comes with one bedroom on the main living floor which holds a king size bed and a bathroom with walk in shower. The Master bedroom is upstairs with 2 other bedrooms. All Bedrooms come with cable TV. There is a gas grille and a charcoal grille available in the garage for you to prepare up some steaks or fresh seafood. The home comes equipped with beach chairs. The favorite feature of the home is the screened in back deck overlooking the Canal. Appreciate your morning cup of coffee or your evening drink while listening to the ocean waves crashing and feeling the ocean breeze. Also, the fishing dock is a additional. A boaters delight.
Per the island, you are required to have a valid drivers license to drive the golf carts or they will fine you
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. With kayaking, motor boating, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation property experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer time is high season in Fripp Island. To book the most suitable rental home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental in Fripp Island:
- Start by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Near The Popular Cabana Club and Beach Access with fishing dock and Golf Cart has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. If not, email or call the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you simply love, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect your property!
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. message the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
Ready to book Near The Popular Cabana Club and Beach Access with fishing dock and Golf Cart?Book Online Get Information Call: