- As low as $435/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2520 sq ft (234 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2520 square feet
Oversized 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms on the Canal with a shared fishing dock.
Welcome to Dock of Dreams. Your home away from home. Park your car during your vacation and savor a beach lifestyle the southern way. Fripp Island is about 3000 acres of natural beauty which has been designated as a Wildlife Sanctuary. Fripp Island is a gated beachfront Resort community that is home to 2 championship golf courses, 6 swimming pools, fishing and crabbing piers, shopping, multiple eateries, Racquet Club, Marina, and Camp Fripp for Kids. Fripp is just a day trip away from Beaufort, Charleston, and Savannah, Ga.
The home is centrally located on the Island and a short distance to the Cabana Club with 3 pools, wet bar, restaurant, salon, and Camp Fripp. The family playground is within walking distance of the front door which also has a basketball and volleyball court.
Fripp is Blessed with 3 1/2 miles of handsome uncrowded white sandy beaches.
As you walk into this modren home, you will be greeted with a handsome view of the canal. The home features a coastal themed with Luxury Vinyl Tile through out the whole home. The main living area of the home is a enchanting open concept designed for family gatherings. The kitchen is well supplied with dishes, silverware, and all the amenities from home. The home comes with one bedroom on the main living floor which holds a king size bed and a bathroom with walk in shower. The Master bedroom is upstairs with 2 other bedrooms. All Bedrooms come with cable TV. There is a gas grille and a charcoal grille available in the garage for you to prepare up some steaks or fresh seafood. The home comes equipped with beach chairs. The favorite feature of the home is the screened in back deck overlooking the Canal. Savor your morning cup of coffee or your evening beverage while listening to the ocean waves crashing and feeling the ocean breeze. Also, the fishing dock is a additional. A boaters delight.
Per the island, you are required to have a valid drivers license to drive the golf carts or they will fine you
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox. With kayaking, motor boating, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best rental home experience:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental home & When to go:
- Summer is high season in Fripp Island. Booking in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking your prefectvacation home:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Near The Popular Cabana Club and Beach Access with fishing dock and Golf Cart has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If not, call the host before reserving the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC attraction you simply love, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.