- As low as $367/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Arcade/game room
- Video library
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Strict Policy-No exceptions
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
TOTAL Renovation Completed in 2019! We have owned properties on Fripp Island since 2005. We are excited to share this FABULOUS property with you!
*PLEASE NOTE! Week long Saturday to Saturday Units ONLY in the Summer (Memorial Day-school starts). Amenity Cards Available with Additional Fee of $50/card per week!
Our home is on one of the biggest tons on the island & backs up to #6 fairway of the Ocean Point Golf Course! STUNNING HUGE Central Great Room & Dining Room with massive Intelligent TV (one of 6 in the home). BRAND NEW KITCHEN with MASSIVE Central Island Open to Great Room, Dining Room, & WOW View Sunroom! Mudroom with Full Bath & Charming Barn Door off Garage Area! PRIVATE SEPARATE Bedroom Wing- THIS IS AWESOME for Sound & Privacy! Two Master Suites both with King Sized Beds & En Suite Full Bathrooms! Secondary Bedrooms offer AMPLE Sleeping with one room housing a Queen Sized Bed & a Full Sized Bed & the other room housing Two Twin Beds! Secondary Bedrooms are Serviced by Hall Bathroom! All Bedrooms, Great Room, & Sunroom Offer Intelligent TVs complete with ALL the Latests Options & DirectTV. Brand New Back Deck is Complete with Propane Grille, Outdoor Dining Table, & Parlor Chairs. Professionally modernized interior at the HIGHEST QUALITY & Designer Finishes THROUGHOUT!
Home is FULLY Stocked with EVERYTHING You Need to Savor Your Stay!
Kitchen offers Stainless Steel Appliances with LARGE Fridge, Commercial Grade Dishwasher, Drawer Microwave/Warming Drawer, Stainless 5 Burner Range, Kitchenaid Mixer, Keurig Coffee Maker, Brand New Cookware, Plenty of Tabletop & Stemware.
GAMES! You will find PLENTY of Board Games, Cards, & Puzzles in the Home! Sunroom also has a REALLY COOL Poker Table!
Beach STUFF! Buckets, Beach Toys, Beach Games, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, YOU NAME IT! We have EVERYTHING Beach!!
HIGHEST QUALITY LINENS! This means A LOT to us! All sheets & towels are high quality & COMFORTABLE~ideal after a day in the sun.
Furnishings & Finishes are all HIGH QUALITY & Professionally Done~Frontgate, Ballard Designs, Restoration Hardware, & Pottery Barn.
TWO HIGH SPEED WIFI HUBS! This is a BIG DEAL! No One Gets Knocked Off!
Substantial Capacity Washer Dryer in CONVENIENT Mudroom! Separate Fridge in Garage for Beverage Storage!
Price does not include luxury cards but we can provide them at the rate of $50/card for a full week or $35/card for a long weekend. Amenity Cards are REQUIRED by anyone 13 years old or older to use the island amenities (swimming pools, dining, tennis, golf).
We do have bicycles at the home you are WELCOME to use. They are new as of 2018. Bikes can also be rented from the Marina.
We do own a golf cart but due to liability & insurance reasons we have elected not to include the cart in the rental. Additionally, we can not authorize its use. We recommend booking your golf cart with the Marina on the island. They have MULTIPLE options & can service the cart immediately if necessary. Last rate was roughly $345 for a week for a 4 person golf cart.
IMPORTANT UPDATE EFFECTIVE 2/24/2023: As you may know, Fripp island amenities (golf, tennis, eateries, bars, and pools) are owned by the Fripp Island Club. The Fripp Island Club newly changed ownership and the new owners are busy exhilarating and enhancing the island amenities. As a result, they have implemented a mandatory 12.8% resort fee to be added to every rental. This line item will appear as an additional fee called “Club” on your total invoice. In order to appreciate the Fripp Island Club facilities, luxury cards will still need to be purchased separately at the going prices. As always, the handsome beach and nature are COMPLIMENTARY!
We LOVE Fripp Island! And we LOVE our NEW HOME! We are very proud of the work we have done to make this our home away from home. We are excited to share it with you & your family! ENJOY!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coligny Beach and Coastal Discovery Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Fripp Island rental home:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best rental home for your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick a perfectrental:
- First, have your family decide on vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. FRIPP ISLAND Premium Vacation Beach Rental SPACIOUS Family Home 2 MASTERS Golf! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.6 miles
Ready to book FRIPP ISLAND Premium Vacation Beach Rental SPACIOUS Family Home 2 MASTERS Golf!?Book Online Get Information Call: