- As low as $360/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Charcoal grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Day bed
- Fitness center
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Living room
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1798 sq ft (167 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1798 square feet
Brand new home to Fripp island rental market. Don't miss the opportunity to stay in this handsome home with countless marshviews. The home is centrally located on Fripp Island in the fashionable Ocean Creek neighborhood and therefore close to everything! You are a short walk to the Cabana Club, Activity Center (and kids club), fishing pier, and more. Take the six-seat golf cart for a short ride to handsome beaches or to the Marina, where you can grab dinner at Bonito Boathouse or take an island excursion, or just cruise the island to see the flora and fauna Fripp is famed for.
The home has a reverse layout with the kitchen, dining, and living room all overlooking the quintessential Lowcountry marsh upstairs. There is also an en-suite second primary upstairs. The first floor has two bedrooms and the en-suite primary. Every bedroom has a balcony attached for a calming place to relax and sip coffee or escape the family for a moment! The main living space is designed for family gatherings and entertaining! You'll appreciate movie nights on the huge-screen intelligent TV while food is being served from the kitchen in this open floorplan.
After a sun-filled day at the beach, rinse of at the outdoor shower on your way to relax on our sizable screened porches. The flow of the home is ideal for enormous families, two families, or up to four sets of adults each using their own room.
The home was newly modernized and professionally decorated. It's an superb place for a family vacation or a fun girls week with both comfort and glitz. There is a huge primary bedroom and ensuite bathroom. There are twin beds in one of the bedrooms and queens in the others. There's a pull out couch for kids or the random uncle who always shows up and a day bed with a soft terrycloth covering in front of the main window which, honestly, is our favorite place to lounge in the whole home. Each bedroom has a intelligent TV for catching the game or watching movies.
As of 2/21/2023 a new 12.8% resort rental fee will be charged in addtion to the cost of individual club cards for access to the resort amenities for all properties on Fripp Island. Amenity cards can be purchased for $50 per person, for anyone 13 years and older, during the season from Memorial Day to Labor Day. During non-peak times they are $35 for a 4-nighttime stay and $25 for a 3-nighttime stay. These cards provide access to any of the seven pools, two golf courses, tennis/pickleball courts, and the exercise center. Some costs apply for activities.
Animals are allowed but do incur an additional fee of $150 for the first pet and $75 for an additional pet (plus tax). These costs will be paid after reserving the property as Vacation Rental By Owner cannot process them.
Included in the rental is a new six-seat golf cart to ride around the island, beach chairs, intelligent TV's for streaming, towels, and bed linens. There is also a Weber grille on the porch outside the kitchen and a charcoal grille available in the garage.
Family Pets - allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to get the best vacation home experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Fripp Island. To get the best value, shift your family's Beaufort, SC trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Adorable Ocean View Home, Cabana Club, Golf Cart - 165 Ocean Creek has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, email the host before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.