- As low as $300/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR PARADISE, YOU'VE FOUND IT!
This property has been described by some as the most handsome location in all of Beaufort! With water on 3 sides at high tide, you're never without a view! This home was completely refreshed in 2017 and includes 4 bedrooms (2 masters) and 3 full baths. One master is on each floor and both have king beds. The remaining 2 rooms are downstairs and have 2 twins in each. Kitchen and den are upstairs to take advantage of the pretty vistas! The home does have wifi. Outside, a bridge takes you to an island that connects to the deep water dock. Ideal for parking your boat! Two kayaks are available for use while you stay. Catch shrimp, crabs and fish right from the dock! Conveniently located just 15 mins. from downtown Beaufort, and 30 mins. to Parris Island. There really is not a more relaxing place on earth!
Please note... we do not allow smoking or family pets. Please be aware that the Marine Corp Air Station is across the river from the home. At times planes will take off and they can be loud. There is no schedule that they follow and most of the time you won't hear them at all.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in an area with good shopping. John Mark Verdier House and Thomas Hepworth House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coosaw Island and Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Beaufort, SC rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose and book yourrental home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Deep water paradise! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Pigeon Point Park - 3.5 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 3.7 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.0 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.1 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 4.3 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 4.4 miles
Ready to book Deep water paradise!?Book Online Get Information Call: