- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis table
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kitchen island
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
If Fripp Island is your destination, then this is the home you will want to stay at. It is conveniently located a short walk from the ocean and beach club, and is seconds away from the Marsh. It can effortlessly accommodate huge groups of people with cavernous living areas. The home is newly modernized, and the kitchen is state of the art. The great room is an unbelievable space to entertain many and a view to die for. At the end of the day, you can even relax in the sauna located in the back ensuite! There is a shower to wash off the sand before going into the main part of the home. We include 4 amenities passes to use the facilities on Fripp with weekly units. Everyone over the age of 13 must have an luxury pass to use the conveniences (pools, eateries, etc.). Additional passes are available for an additional fee and must be paid for prior to your arrival. Summer units (June - August) are from Saturday to Saturday only. For holidays such as Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's prices and length of stay may be adjusted. Longer term units during the fall and winter will be considered. A four seated Golf cart is supplied with rental. Please contact Mark w/Island Golf Cart Rental # 843-575-4108 or Fripp Island Excursions # 843-838-1518 for addition golf cart rental.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Beaufort, SC vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking your Beaufort, SC rental home:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Pompano Beauty with a View to Die For! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Document any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.9 miles