- As low as $275/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- Video games
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking on premises
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2055 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
3 NIGHT MINIMUM
Handicapped lift available! Renting One week per month & the rest of month Except for the week of 4th of July
This charming 2,055 Sf home on Fripp Island, SC has distant ocean vistas from the front door and lagoon vistas from the back. It is located in a peaceful cul-de-sac overlooking the 13th fairway and the 16th green on the Ocean Point golf course with striking ocean vistas as the backdrop. The back of the home is located between two handsome lagoons, and in between the two lagoons are trees that are home to many different species of seabirds; hence the name “Seabird Sanctuary”. It is a birdwatchers dream and a photographers heaven. This home has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and sleeps 10.
The Master bedroom features a queen bed and beautiful coastal shabby chic decor. From this room you have a beautiful view of the Ocean Point golf course and a distant ocean view but close enough that you can count the waves from the plantation shutters. This room has an en-suite bath with a beautiful tiled shower and a double vanity.
The second bedroom has beautiful traditional decor and is very well-appointed with a comfortable king bed, and a 42” TV with DVD player. This room also overlooks the Ocean Point golf course, with distant ocean vistas from the plantation shutters. Connected to this bedroom is the second full bath with a beautiful tiled shower, it is also connected to the hallway, and has two locking doors.
The third bedroom features a beautiful daybed with a trundle. There are two options for sleeping in this room, the daybed can be set-up as two twin beds or a comfortable king bed. This room is overlooking a beautiful lagoon and the golf course. It features a half bath, a gas fireplace, a 42” TV, and a desk.
The fourth bedroom is a sizable loft that features a king bed, a twin bed, a twin roll-a-way bed, and a desk. There are three room dividers that you may use for more privacy. This room has beautiful wicker furnishings and coastal decor, it is also overlooking the golf course with ocean vistas in the distance.
The entirely equipped kitchen has everything you need and more for simple preparation of all your meals. Please read the amenities list as there are too many to list in the description.
Also optional rental
for a daily fee $75.00 per day is a four-seater.(golf-cart)this would be a separate transaction through owner directly. Most people park their car upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary mode of transportation.
There is a screened porch and a deck with a combo gas and charcoal grille and a drink cooler.
There is a GAME-ROOM in the garage that includes football table , air hockey table an Xbox 360 with Kinect and an Xbox One, a CD/DVD player and an AM/FM radio.
Our pricing is very reasonable, (WE DO NOT OFFER AMENTY CARDS)and we are not club members and Can’t Obtain cards for a guest.
The included conveniences on the island are 32 beach accesses (the closest one is a 5 min. golf cart ride away)
•2 Gift stores
•2 Convenience stores
This is our primary residence and we do have family pets. We take them with us and we thoroughly clean, but anyone with pet allergies should be aware and prepared.
No Family Animals allowed, No exceptions!
Please call me directly at 706-294-5910 Tony
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation property experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your rental in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Handicapped lift. 2Game rooms, 2055 sf, 4 Br, 2.5 Bath, sleeps 10. has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your trip.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles
Ready to book Handicapped lift. 2Game rooms, 2055 sf, 4 Br, 2.5 Bath, sleeps 10.?Book Online Get Information Call: