- As low as $371/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2600 sq ft (242 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2600 square feet
*NO RESORT FEES!* You do not have to pay a supplemental tax or fee when booking with us to obtain amenities cards. All you have to pay is for the conveniences cards for you and your event, and we will take care of the rest!
Welcome to all of our repeat and new renters! We are so excited to share our charming home that we are working to make better and better with updates and upgrades for your Fripp Trip! We hope to get the opportunity to host you and your family in the home we fell in adore with in April 2020!
Sea Glass is a 4 BR/3Bath home located on the canal. Catch crabs, red fish, black drum, etc. from our private floating dock. Bring your kayak to launch from the dock. Savor the wildlife of Fripp from our screen/glass porch year round. Centrally located on the island; we are on Tarpon Blvd. across from Beach Access #18. We are also walking distance to the Beach Club with swimming pools, tennis courts, eating places and stores. Our home will sleep 16 adults in four sizable bedrooms. Two bedrooms and two full bathrooms are located on the first floor. Our cavernous kitchen opens into a huge den/dining area and the screen porch, making it a great gathering place for enormous families. The oven and both inside and outside fridges have been replaced in the last year. The kitchen oven features a double oven with an air fry feature. Appreciate the gas grille and fire pit for more outdoor entertaining for you and your family. There are Intelligent TV's in all four bedrooms and the den which all have wireless internet with plenty of streaming options. Very few steps, so it is effortlessly accessible to guests of all ages. Close to everything on Fripp, yet in a very private setting.
*A golf cart does not come with this property, but we are happy to share our favorite local rental companies!
Although not required to appreciate the beach and your stay on Fripp, Fripp Island Club Guest cards are required for EACH guest 13 years or older when accessing a Fripp Island Club luxury. Kids 12 and under do not need a card, but must be accompanied by an adult with a Club Guest card. All adults will be asked to show a Club Guest card when accessing a Fripp Island Club luxury.
Fripp Island Club Guest cards give guests access to all Fripp Island Club Resort conveniences. These include:
-Two 18-hole golf courses (named as a "100 Finest Golf Resorts in North America" by Links Magazine).
-Ten-court Racquet club complex with year-round Tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts.
-A variety of on-island stores and eateries, including the trendy Food Court.
-Nine shining swimming pools.
-Island Excursion Units (golf carts, beach bicycles, scooters, boats, etc.).
-A full service, deep water Marina.
Please communicate with us if you would like to purchase Club Guest Cards or if you would like more information about cards.
$50/card: Memorial Day - Labor Day for 4-7 days
$35/card: Memorial Day - Labor Day for 1-3 days
$35/card: Fall, Winter, Spring for 4-7 days
$25/card: Fall, Winter, Spring for 1-3 days
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation property experience:
When to visit Fripp Island & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Secluded retreat with private dock and fire pit. Only steps from the beach! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If not, contact the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.