About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! This property is convenient to Beaufort, Port Royal, Parris Island, Hunting Island Park (with an spectacular beach) and it is about 30 mins. from Bluffton and Hilton Head. There is a Publix and Wal-Mart located on Ladys Island, as well as numerous stores, nice eateries and fast food places, a marina and a car wash. Beaufort, Parris Island, and Port Royal are just over the bridges.
This entirely furnished short-term rental is available for a few days or up to six months. It is a private home on a wooded lot in a peaceful neighborhood. It is located directly on the twelfth green at Lady's Island Golf Club and an simple walk to the clubhouse with a good restaurant and comfortable bar.
This home offers four bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a laundry room, concrete patio with a grille, Wi-Fi, and premium channels.
The downstairs master suite features a queen bed and sizable ensuite bathroom. The cavernous living room has a cathedral ceiling and vistas of the 12th green. The enormous den includes puzzles and board games for a rainy day. The dining room seats six. It also has a huge eat-in kitchen with all appliances. This home is well supplied with plates, dishes, mugs, pots and pans, pillows, towels, and linens.
The second floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom. Two bedrooms include queen beds. The third bedroom includes two twin beds.
This home comfortably sleeps 8.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. John Mark Verdier House and Thomas Hepworth House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coosaw Island and Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park. Kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
How to get the best Beaufort vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfect Beaufort, SC rental home:
- First and foremost, have your group select vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Near Beaufort, Port Royal, Parris Island, Hunting Island, & Golf! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.