- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2600 sq ft (242 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2600 square feet
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! This property is convenient to Beaufort, Port Royal, Parris Island, Hunting Island Park (with an impressive beach) and it is about 30 mins. from Bluffton and Hilton Head. There is a Publix and Wal-Mart located on Ladys Island, as well as numerous stores, nice eateries and fast food places, a marina and a car wash. Beaufort, Parris Island, and Port Royal are just over the bridges.
This entirely furnished short-term rental is available for a few days or up to six months. It is a private home on a wooded lot in a peaceful neighborhood. It is located directly on the twelfth green at Lady's Island Golf Club and an simple walk to the clubhouse with a good restaurant and comfortable bar.
This home offers four bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a laundry room, concrete patio with a grille, Wi-Fi, and premium channels.
The downstairs master suite features a queen bed and enormous ensuite bathroom. The cavernous living room has a cathedral ceiling and vistas of the 12th green. The huge den includes puzzles and board games for a rainy day. The dining room seats six. It also has a sizable eat-in kitchen with all appliances. This home is well supplied with plates, dishes, mugs, pots and pans, pillows, towels, and linens.
The second floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom. Two bedrooms include queen beds. The third bedroom includes two twin beds.
This home comfortably sleeps 8.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coosaw Island and Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park. Kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your Beaufort, SC rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best rental home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- First, have your family commit to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Near Beaufort, Port Royal, Parris Island, Hunting Island, & Golf! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas upon check in. Contact the host right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.