- As low as $501/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Welcome to "Rolling Tides Fripp", your home away from home on Fripp Island! This impressive, well-maintained 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home is great for families or couples who want to appreciate a calming vacation. The home is a short walk to the marina and is a 2 min. golf cart ride to one of the best beach accesses on the island! It has a ideal central location, close to all the amenities the island has to offer! We offer 2 golf carts supplied with a weekly stay or they can be rented for stays less than a week. From May-August, our home rents for weekly (Sat-Sat) stays only.
Our home has been redecorated with a fun beach theme and super comfortable furnishings. Each of the 4 bedrooms has its own bathroom, and there is an additional powder room off the living room. The open concept living/dining/kitchen area provides plenty of room for the whole group to be together. The relaxing screened porch (with TV!) is a great place to relax! The sizable private backyard and deck are great for games, deer watching (the deer LOVE our yard!), and cookouts on the supplied grille!
Entertainment includes: Roku TVs in every room (even on the screened porch), including a 55" TV in the living room and a 50" TV in the master bedroom. Wi-Fi is also included. We have TWO 4-passenger golf carts to travel around the island in open-air style. There is also a enormous selection of board games, card games, and books.
Our 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home features wood floors on the main floor and newer carpet in the upstairs bedrooms. A second outdoor living area accepts for peaceful relaxation in screened comfort. The downstairs bedroom has a queen bed, TV, and private bath. The gourmet kitchen is very well-equipped, and features cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops.
Upstairs, you will find the sizable master bedroom with king size bed, huge TV, private bath and private deck; a queen room with a TV, private bath, and a workspace with a desk and chair; and a giant bunk room with full/twin bunk, twin/twin bunk and room for relaxing on the giant bean bag chair, movie watching on the TV, and game playing. This room can accommodate a fourth couple on an all-adult trip. We also have toys, booster seats for mealtime, kid silverware, a safety bed rail, and a pack-n-play available for the little ones.
The home also has an enclosed garage, a huge backyard, and a laundry room with a new washer and dryer. Bonus: There is an spectacular, private outdoor shower with hot and cold water. You don't know what you're missing until you shower under the clear blue or starry sky!
Use of two golf carts and two (2) Resort Guest Cards included in the weekly (7 nighttime) rental cost. Resort Guest Cards cards may be purchased at our cost ($25-$50 depending on season) for units of less than one week or if additional passes are needed. Only kids older than 12 need a card. Golf Carts can be rented for $250 for stays shorter than weekly (7 nighttime) rental. Cleaning fee of $200 applies for all stays.
New for 2022: A Hunting Island Park Pass is supplied in the rental!
SC Tax/fee of 10% not supplied in above prices.
Vacation Rental By Owner credit card processing fee of 3% will be added for all Vacation Rental By Owner bookings.
Refundable security deposit of $500 is required.
OWNER'S RENTAL AGREEMENT CONTAINS ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ONLINE BOOKING WILL ONLY BE 100% ACCEPTED WITH SIGNING AND RETURN OF RENTAL AGREEMENT AND DEPOSIT.
BOOKING: Online booking by credit card (normally less than 25% pmt). Balance of 50% deposit due with signing of lease agreement. Remaining balance and security deposit due 30 days before arrival.
Come once and experience all Fripp Island has to offer and you'll be hooked for life. Fripp Island is a 3000 acre, gated island which is known for its breathtaking beauty, wildlife (deer, alligators, birds, dolphin, turtles and more), and 3.5 miles of uncrowded beaches. It is a non-commercial, marvelous get-away to relax, yet activities such as golf, tennis, fishing, boating, planned activities, etc. make it a fun place to be for the whole family.
Historic Beaufort, SC and Hunting Island State Park are a very short drive away. Summer is ideal, but Fripp is also outstanding all year round with many very pleasant fall, winter, and spring days for golf trips and family spring break vacations.
Our home has a central and convenient location that accepts for fast access to the beach and all the resort’s amenities. There are two championship golf courses - the George W. Cobb Ocean Point course is a true ocean/link style, and the Davis Appreciate III Ocean Creek course received a 4 1/2 star rating by Golf Digest. There is a special Wee Links course set aside for kids just learning the game. There are ten tennis courts along with professional instructors & clinics. The island also has 32 public beach accesses with cart and bicycle parking.
The island has 5 eateries & 7 pools. Appreciate the ocean breeze and view of the inlet at the newer Cabana Club Complex (one heated pool, large kiddie pool complete with frog slide and one pool with caves and waterfalls). There are two great outdoor bars, ice cream, pizza, ship store and convenience market.
Camp Fripp hosts day camp and kids nighttime out programs for youths 3 to 12 (so parents can have some time alone). There are teen activities for 12 to 17 year olds as well as nature programs, social programs and more for the entire family.
Need more? Walk, run and ride bicycles on the bicycle path. The resort has a wide array of rental fun available. Bikes, motor scooters, jet skis, canoes, kayaks, and even fishing boats can be rented by the day or week. The island has cruises available for dolphin watching, shelling at close by islands, and even sunset cruises. Charter fishing is available, too.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coligny Beach and Coastal Discovery Museum, while Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your vacation in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
How to select the best rental home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Private 4BR/4.5BA House w/2 Golf Carts- Close to Beach and Marina has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC destination you simply love, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the rental manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
Ready to book Private 4BR/4.5BA House w/2 Golf Carts- Close to Beach and Marina?Book Online Get Information Call: