- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fenced yard
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking inside the house
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This classic southern home is located on Lady's Island, just mins. from Historic Downtown Beaufort, Parris Island, Hunting Island State Park and Fripp Island.
Stunning vistas of the marsh provide exceptional sunsets, and a moss draped live oak multiple hundred years old accepts visitors to experience the best the Southern Lowcountry has to offer.
Ideal for golf excursions, Marine Corps graduations, weddings, family vacations, or any opportunity to discover Beaufort and the surrounding Lowcountry. Unwind and appreciate this calm getaway or take advantage of the many activities in the area - either way, you are sure to plan a return trip before your first has ended.
This property does not accommodate family pets of any kind. There are many nice boarding facilities in the area. Advance reservations are recommended and in many cases, required.
Keywords: Roomy family home with handsome view of the Intracoastal Waterway, fenced in back yard with ancient live oak, ample parking.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in an area with good shopping. Beaufort Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Beaufort rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in Beaufort. To find the best rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Beaufort, SC restaurants and activities.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select your dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Southern Comfort: Lowcountry Charm with Extraordinary Marsh Views and Sunsets has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what is optimal for your group.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.