About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Cozy beach home near ocean boardwalk 10 and 11. Home sleeps eight with four bedrooms, two baths. Grand open floor plan for kitchen with new oven, stove and refrigerator/freezer, counter bar, dinning area for eight, and living area. There is an enormous screened in porch with additional dining area for eight, sun deck and huge cement patio under the home, ideal place for the kids to play on a rainy day. There is and outdoor gas grille, beach chairs, additional freezer in the lower level, Keurig Coffee maker, well furnished kitchen, and a infant crib available.
Amenity cards are available that allow guests to have full use of the Club golf courses, tennis, pools, eateries and the use of the gym workout equipment.
Historic Beaufort has a lot to offer and Charleston, Savannah and Hilton Head are just a short trip away.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- To start, have your group select vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Close to beach access has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
During your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect your property!
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the rental manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 5.0 miles