- As low as $359/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This striking home is located in the historic Bluff district of Downtown Beaufort.
It offers two enormous porches with visibility to the water and a calming courtyard to appreciate the low country. You are an simple walk by the bay to Downtown Beaufort's stores and eateries.
This home was once an old teacherage and has rustic appeal with modern amenities. Minutes from the Spanish Moss Trail, Parris Island, and Hunting Island State Park.
We provide fast Wi-Fi for anyone needing to work remotely.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
About the Area
Located on a river, this vacation home is in Historic District, a neighborhood in Beaufort. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Spanish Moss Trail and Broome Lane Trailhead. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Beaufort vacation rental tips:
Finding the best value:
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
How to choose and book a perfect Beaufort, SC rental:
- To start, have your family choose vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. The Sandpiper - Just Steps to Downtown Beaufort and Beaufort River has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is best for your family.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the property manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.4 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.4 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.5 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.7 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.7 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.8 miles
Ready to book The Sandpiper - Just Steps to Downtown Beaufort and Beaufort River?Book Online Get Information Call: