- As low as $150/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Designated smoking areas
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
-4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (2 kings and 3 queens) can sleep up to 10
-Ideal for enormous groups, marine graduations
-Ample parking for up to 5 cars and or RV/boat
-Bathrooms are supplied with all the essentials
-Kitchen has quartz countertops and is outfitted with all essentials
-Open concept living area with comfortable sectional, games, TV and Roku streaming device
-Shaded and furnished deck and patio with charcoal grille in the fenced in back yard
-Fast WIFI and dedicated work desk and chair
-Laundry room with stackable front-loading washer and dryer
-Professionally monitored security and fire alarm system along with a doorbell surveillance camera is supplied for your safety.
We have designed this place for convenience and comfort to offer an at home feel in an away from home setting that we know you will savor!
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Northwest Quadrant, a neighborhood in Beaufort. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park, while USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting the best vacation home in Beaufort:
- Choose dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Family friendly home, 3 min. to Downtown & 12 min. to Parris Island ???????? has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC attraction you simply love, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Tips for a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.