About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Smoking permitted
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Savor the fresh comfortable entertainment space or getaway to the shaded deck in the fenced in back yard to take in Beaufort's salty air and evening sea breezes. This open concept home provides a calming ambiance for entertaining huge or modest groups visiting the historic city of Beaufort or celebrating graduating marines.
A beautiful, entirely equipped kitchen boasting quartz countertops along with the charcoal grille on the backyard patio provides all the necessities for cooking up meals. Appreciate sipping on your favorite drink on the shaded back porch or having beers while barbecuing overlooking the fenced in back yard.
The complimentary flowing space from kitchen to dining to living area creates the ideal environment for conversations, playing games and watching TV. Plump down on the comfortable sectional to wind down before taking it to bed in one of the four uniquely designed bedrooms.
Two bedrooms have king sized beds, one also includes a work desk and chair. Another bedroom offers two queen sized beds and a full length mirror while the final bedroom offers one queen sized bed. With a choice of memory foam or pillow top beds and two pillow firmness options you can tailor your sleeping arrangements for added comfort.
Two full bathrooms with shower/tub combos (towels are supplied) plus the dedicated laundry room with stackable front-loading washer and dryer will keep you feeling fresh and clean during your stay.
A professionally monitored security and fire alarm system along with a doorbell surveillance camera is supplied for your safety.
We have designed this place for convenience and comfort to offer an at home feel in an away from home setting that we know you will savor!
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Northwest Quadrant, a neighborhood in Beaufort. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Port Royal Sound Foundation - Maritime Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer time is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the best rental home:
- First, have your family decide on date ranges and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Renovated family friendly home, 3 min. to DT Beaufort & 12 min. to Parris Island has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, call the host before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.