- As low as $435/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kitchen island
- Local meal delivery service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking only allowed outside of house.
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2800 sq ft (260 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
4 bedroom historic home in the heart of Downtown Beaufort.
This 4 bedroom, 3 bath historic home sits in the heart of Downtown Beaufort's esteemed 'Old Point'. Constructed in the late 1800's, this home is part of Beaufort's history, and is only 3 short blocks from the Waterfront Park, as well as shopping, art galleries, eateries and attractions of downtown. If you stay at 608 North Street, you will be in the ideal location to experience the best of Beaufort.
The home has been completely restored with a entirely equipped kitchen, limestone tile, heart pine floors, new stainless steel appliances, and impressive antiques from Bali and Indonesia. The sizable master suite features a king bed, private bathroom with whirlpool tub, and a private sitting area. The 2nd upstairs bedroom has a queen and double bed. The 3rd upstairs bedroom has two twin beds, and one double bed. The 4th bedroom downstairs has a king bed. Wireless internet and cable TV are supplied.
Three huge porches provide great spots to admire the impressive low country scenery and watch the horse drawn carriage rides pass. A short walk is Beaufort's freshly remodeled Waterfront Park which provides the ideal location for an afternoon of boat watching, fishing, and alluring sunsets.
For parents of Parris Island graduates, this home will provide a magnificent place for you and your family to relax and relax before and after graduation. Located roughly 10 mins. from the Parris Island Gateway, our home offers a extravagant and cavernous setting that is ideal for families of graduating Marines.
Hunting Island State Park, close by beaches and public boat ramps are all effortlessly accessible, and Charleston, Hilton Head, or Savannah are close enough for day trips.
Staying at 608 North Street will really be an experience that cannot be matched by a hotel, condo, or any other rental home. We appreciate your interest, and please e-mail or call for more information!
PS - If you like historic homes, you will adore this home. This home has been completely refreshed and has all the modern amenities while maintaining a historic appeal. It is located in a prime spot in the historic district. If you are someone who is expecting new flawless construction and prefers a hotel room or suite over a historic property, you probably will not like this home. This home was build nearly 200 years ago, and though it has been completely restored and is well taken care of, it does have imperfections that are typical of historic homes in the Beaufort and Charleston areas. We think this is what makes the home special, and we hope you will agree!
Keywords: House, Historic Home, Downtown Home, Parris Island, Marine Graduation, Old Point, Beaufort, downtown Beaufort, close to parris island,
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Historic District, a walkable area in Beaufort with great shopping. Beaufort Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include John Mark Verdier House and Thomas Hepworth House. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- To get the best value, change your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the best vacation rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- To start, have your family select the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Historic Home in the Heart of Downtown Beaufort's 'Old Point' has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your agreement.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. text the host immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.2 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.2 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.3 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.3 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.7 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.7 miles
Ready to book Historic Home in the Heart of Downtown Beaufort's 'Old Point'?Book Online Get Information Call: