- As low as $350/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1900 sq ft (177 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Whale watching nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1900 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
New Owners as of 2020, Kitchen Renovation March 2023
4 Bedroom Home with 3 Full Baths. Sleeps 8-10. We allow 10 guests over the age of 2. Those under 2 are welcome! Extensive open family area on the main floor. Savor family meals and play games and build puzzles together. Retire to the screened in porch for a nightcap or sweet tea and watch the golfers or the local wildlife.
Kitchen is entirely supplied with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal. Local seafood is close by and always available.
Main floor master with king size bed and full bath.
3 Bedrooms 2 full baths and laundry located on the second floor. A King size bed room and bunk beds room share a bathroom. The 2nd floor master has a king bed and balcony. Three of the bedrooms offer a private balcony.
There is a TV in each bedroom with streaming capabilities
The whole home is Wi-Fi with broadband internet.
For the golfers, the Davis Adore designed Ocean Creek course or the Ocean Point course with its Ocean View shots are conveniently located close by. Our property looks out to the 17th fairway of the Ocean Creek Golf Course.
There is a garage and parking for 3 cars max. We have beach chairs, umbrella, towels, body boards to savor your days at the beach.
The beach is a 5 min. walk or a 34 second golf cart ride. There are 7 pools on the island with eateries and and fast mart stores for things you may need during your stay. There are groceries a short drive off the island to get your supplies for your stay.
Kiddos can appreciate one of the two playgrounds with climbing toys, basketball, volleyball and more.
The whole family will enjoy bicycle rides around the island; there is plenty of wildlife to see!
We have 4!
You can rent bicycles, boats, jet-skis, kayaks, and golf carts through the island rental company "Island Excursions"
2 Amenity Cards are included in your rental. Additional cards are available for purchase. Memorial Day through Labor Day cards cost $50 a week. The remainder of the year cards are $35 a week. Cards are required for those over the age of 12. With the Resort Guest Cards, you can: dine in the on-island eateries, play golf or tennis, swim in the resort pools, enroll the kids at Camp Fripp and rent kayaks, boats, etc. thru Rental Excursions.
Long term units available January through March. Contact for details.
NO Pet Policy
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Bonito Boathouses, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island, and is next to a golf course and by the sea. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
When to visit Fripp Island & When to book:
- Summer is high season in Fripp Island. Reserve your rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Great Mid Island Location, Long Term Rentals Available December-February! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
Ready to book Great Mid Island Location, Long Term Rentals Available December-February!?Book Online Get Information Call: