About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1900 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
New Owners! Bluegrass Beach House. RENOVATIONS begin 08/2020 new linens and furnishings and more.
4 Bedroom Home with 3 Full Baths. Sleeps 8-10. We allow 10 guests over the age of 2. Those under 2 are welcome! See description in bedroom photo. Substantial open family area on the main floor. Savor family meals and play games and build puzzles together. Retire to the screened in porch for a nightcap or sweet tea and watch the golfers or the local wildlife.
Kitchen is entirely supplied with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal. Local seafood is close by and always available.
Main floor master with king size bed and full bath.
3 Bedrooms 2 full baths and laundry located on the second floor. A King size bed room and bunk beds room share a bathroom. The 2nd floor master has a king bed and balcony. Three of the bedrooms offer a private balcony.
There is a TV in each bedroom
The whole home is Wi-Fi with broadband internet.
For the golfers, the Davis Appreciate designed Ocean Creek course or the Ocean Point course with its Ocean View shots are conveniently located close by. Our property looks out to the 17th fairway of the Ocean Creek Golf Course.
There is a garage and parking for 3 cars max. We have beach chairs, umbrella, towels, body boards to appreciate your days at the beach.
The beach is a 5 min. walk or a 34 second golf cart ride. There are 7 pools on the island with eateries and and fast mart stores for things you may need during your stay. There are groceries a short drive off the island to get your supplies for your stay.
Kiddos can savor one of the two playgrounds with climbing toys, basketball, volleyball and more.
The whole family will enjoy bicycle rides around the island; there is plenty of wildlife to see!
You can rent bicycles, boats, jet-skis, kayaks, and golf carts through the island rental company "Island Excursions"
2 Amenity Cards are included in your rental. Additional cards are available for purchase. Memorial Day through Labor Day cards cost $50 a week. The remainder of the year cards are $35 a week. Cards are required for those over the age of 12. With the Resort Guest Cards, you can: dine in the on-island eateries, play golf or tennis, swim in the resort pools, enroll the kids at Camp Fripp and rent kayaks, boats, etc. thru Rental Excursions.
Long term units available January through March. Contact for details.
NO Pet Policy
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Bonito Boathouses, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island, and is next to a golf course and by the sea. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Summer is high season in Fripp Island. To find the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Great Mid Island Location, Long Term Rentals Available December-February! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.