- As low as $450/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2992 sq ft (278 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2992 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Located on idyllic Fripp Island, this 3,000 sq. foot, 4 bedroom/4 bath home features an open floor plan with two living areas and is ideal for family vacations with a short walk or golf cart ride to the best beach access on the island. Each bedroom has 2 queen sized beds, enormous ensuite bathrooms, and cavernous closets. A couch bed is located on the second floor living area.
Comes with a completely equipped kitchen and Intelligent TVs throughout. Great outdoor spaces with sizable screened porch, grille, and a gathering area underneath. Surrounded by palm trees ensuring privacy.
We are Fripp Island Club members which accepts guests to purchase amenities cards accepting access to the islands 5 pools, 2 golf courses, 14 tennis/pickleball courts, resturants, bars, and more. Only renters in Club Members homes can gain entry into these club facilities.
About Fripp Island: Fripp Island is a wildlife sanctuary known for its relatively uncrowded feel. Just 19 miles east of Historic Beaufort, SC and halfway between Savannah and Charleston, Fripp offers guests controlled access to the island, 3.5 miles of uncrowded ocean beach, two championship golf courses, tennis courts, kayaking, and boating. Great eateries and an oceanside bar await you on the island as well. Park your car once you arrive- the favorite mode of transportation on Fripp Island is a golf cart. The island is covered in miles of walking trails along roadways and through forest and marsh. Designated as a wildlife sanctuary, Fripp hosts many species of birds, along with wildlife including deer, turtles, alligators, and raccoons.
Golf cart included and luxury cards available
Family Animals - allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Blue Heron Lake, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book the perfectrental home:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. 532 Rookery Lane - Four Bedroom House, Sleeps 14 has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of concerns.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.5 miles
Ready to book 532 Rookery Lane - Four Bedroom House, Sleeps 14?Book Online Get Information Call: