- As low as $350/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- DVD player
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Coffee grinder
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2100 sq ft (195 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2100 square feet
** FEB 2023 UPDATE: CHANGE IN GUEST CARD POLICY AND PRICE **
In order to access amenities (pools, golf courses, activities, eateries, etc.) of the Fripp Island Golf & Beach Resort, guests must both purchase Guest Cards ($25-$50) and pay a resort luxury fee equal to 12.8% of the property's rental cost (excluding housekeeping costs, taxes, etc.). For example, if you rent our home for a week at $350/nighttime, the new additional luxury fee will be $313.60 ($2450 x 12.8%) PLUS the cost of Guest Cards to be purchased. To help offset this increased cost, we are offering to pay half (6.4%) of the new resort conveniences fee.
“Ocean Creek Escape” is a bespoke-constructed Charleston-style home with a reverse floor plan offering spectacular expansive vistas of the Ocean Creek golf course, lake, and marsh. We recognize that you have many options for visiting on beautiful Fripp Island; please read our reviews as they speak for themselves. Highlights include:
• Convenient location near the family-aligned Cabana Club pool complex, Activity Center, Wardle’s Landing Pier, and Davis Appreciate III Park (playgrounds, basketball and volleyball courts)
• Bright, open living area with bespoke vaulted wood ceilings and five skylights
• Over 1,000 square feet of covered outdoor space on three porches (one screened)
• Exceptionally well equipped kitchen, additional refrigerator/freezer in garage, Weber grille
• Comcast Xfinity high-speed internet, surround sound system, 4 HDTVs, 75+ DVDs
• Four beach cruiser bicycles, beach gear (chairs, cooler, etc.) and indoor/outdoor games
• Pack'n'Play Crib with bed, highchair, stroller, and infant gate for any little ones
NOTE: A golf cart is NOT PROVIDED with the rental. Family Animals are NOT allowed.
The home is gorgeously furnished and decorated with a "coastal" theme. The couch and chairs will ensure that you’ll be comfortable as you gaze out the over-sided sliding glass doors or watch a movie on the 6-speaker surround-sound 55” HDTV. The huge dining area can accommodate 8 and the kitchen is well supplied with all of the pots, pans, bowls, and appliances you’ll need. Convenient seating at a breakfast bar is available as well for appreciating cereal in the morning or a fast bite at lunch.
There is a King-sized bed in the primary bedroom and two queen-sized bedrooms located on the second floor that are all gorgeously furnished and have HDTVs. Two of the bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower/tub combo while the primary bedroom has a private bath with a enormous bespoke-tiled shower and two shower heads. The queen-bedded (with twin day bed also) bedroom on the 3rd floor (main living area) has an adjacent, sizable bathroom with shower conveniently located next to it. The laundry room is equipped with a sink and a huge-capacity washer and dryer.
All individuals age 13 and older are required to have a Guest Card to appreciate resort facilities. As members of the Fripp Island Club, we can purchase cards on your behalf. While not mandatory, the vast majority of our guests do purchase them to have access to everything the resort offers.
Weekly stays (Sat-Sat) are required in the Summer, 4-nighttime minimum stay required all other seasons. Reservations must be confirmed (full payment and signed rental agreement) at least one week prior to arrival date.
Check in time is 4pm. Check out time is 10am.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course. Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Creek Golf Club and Ocean Point Golf Course. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Fripp Island rental home experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Beautiful Home Near Cabana Club with Great Views and Outdoor Space has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you are crazy about, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or may be applied to your agreement.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.