- As low as $400/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- DVD player
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2100 square feet
******* IMPORTANT UPDATE: CHANGE IN GUEST CARD POLICY AND PRICE *******
The Fripp Island Golf & Beach Resort was purchased by the Seascape Hospitality Group in January 2023. The new owners are implementing many changes that will immediately effect guests and owners alike. The most major change impacting visitors is that in order to access resort amenities (pools, golf courses, activities, eateries, etc.) they will be required to purchase Guest Cards ($25-$50) AND also pay a resort conveniences fee equal to 12.8% of the property rental (excluding housekeeping costs, taxes, etc.). For example, if you rent our home for a week at $350/nighttime, the new additional conveniences fee will be $313.60 ($2450 x 12.8%) PLUS the cost of Guest Cards to be purchased. Apparently, properties managed by the Resort have always required payment of this luxury fee. The new owners have pledged to make many improvements to resort facilities and have stated that the expanded luxury fee will provide vital capital for doing so. The new policy was implemented on February 24, 2023 and will be applicable to all future bookings. We sincerely regret that the new policy increases the cost of visiting on Fripp Island for those wishing to savor the resort's amenities.
“Ocean Creek Escape” is a bespoke-constructed Charleston-style home with a reverse floor plan offering spectacular expansive vistas of the Ocean Creek golf course, lake, and marsh. We recognize that you have many options for visiting on handsome Fripp Island; please read our reviews as they speak for themselves. Highlights include:
• Convenient location near the family-aligned Cabana Club pool complex, Activity Center, Wardle’s Landing Pier, and Davis Adore III Park (playgrounds, basketball and volleyball courts)
• Bright, open living area with bespoke vaulted wood ceilings and five skylights
• Over 1,000 square feet of covered outdoor space on three porches (one screened)
• Exceptionally well equipped kitchen, additional refrigerator/freezer in garage, Weber grille
• Comcast Xfinity high-speed internet, surround sound system, 4 HDTVs, 75+ DVDs
• Four beach cruiser bicycles, beach gear (chairs, cooler, etc.) and indoor/outdoor games
• Pack'n'Play Crib with bed, highchair, stroller, and infant gate for any little ones
NOTE: A golf cart is NOT PROVIDED with the rental. Family Animals are NOT allowed.
The home is elegantly furnished and decorated with a "coastal" theme. The couch and chairs will ensure that you’ll be comfortable as you gaze out the over-sided sliding glass doors or watch a movie on the 6-speaker surround-sound 55” HDTV. The enormous dining area can accommodate 8 and the kitchen is well outfitted with all of the pots, pans, bowls, and appliances you’ll need. Convenient seating at a breakfast bar is available as well for appreciating cereal in the morning or a fast bite at lunch.
There is a King-sized bed in the primary bedroom and two queen-sized bedrooms located on the second floor that are all generously furnished and have HDTVs. Two of the bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower/tub combo while the primary bedroom has a private bath with a huge bespoke-tiled shower and two shower heads. The queen-bedded (with twin day bed also) bedroom on the 3rd floor (main living area) has an adjacent, huge bathroom with shower conveniently located next to it. The laundry room is equipped with a sink and a sizable-capacity washer and dryer.
All individuals age 13 and older are required to have a Guest Card to appreciate resort facilities. As members of the Fripp Island Club, we can purchase cards on your behalf. While not mandatory, the vast majority of our guests do purchase them to have access to everything the resort offers.
Weekly stays (Sat-Sat) are required in the Summer, 4-nighttime minimum stay required all other seasons. Reservations must be confirmed (full payment and signed rental agreement) at least one week prior to arrival date.
Check in time is 4pm. Check out time is 10am.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course. Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Creek Golf Club and Ocean Point Golf Course. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the largest rental home within budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Make a plan and choose a perfectrental:
- To start, have your group agree to trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Beautiful Home Near Cabana Club with Great Views and Outdoor Space has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. message the property manager immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
Ready to book Beautiful Home Near Cabana Club with Great Views and Outdoor Space?Book Online Get Information Call: