About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Fripp Island! Watch the sunset over the Fripp Island Marina with broad marsh vistas from the living area, kitchen, some bedrooms and the sizable deck. This home has four bedrooms and three full baths. Three bedrooms have king beds in them. One bedroom has two queens. There is also a pull out couch in a semi-private room for additional guests. Three full baths all have combo tub/showers in them. This home is located near the center of the island in the Sawgrass Bluff neighborhood, which has its own pool and crabbing dock. All amenities of Fripp are just a short golf cart ride away. The huge deck on the rear of the home overlooks the marsh. Watch the sunset directly over the Fripp Island Marina.
****This is a new home to the rental market. It has never been rented before. It will be ready for Sunday to Sunday weekly units starting July 18th. I am sorry for the lack of photos at this time. I will add more photos as the rooms are transformed. This home has been the second home of my parents for a long time. All new pillows, sheets, linens, towels, etc will be purchased for the home before it will be rented. My sister and I are working to get everything ready to go. We are Fripp Club members so conveniences cards will be available for purchase. No golf cart supplied but there are numerous options to rent in Beaufort and on Fripp. I will update this listing with better photos as soon as I can. We plan on purchasing some new furnishings as well. Please feel complimentary to ask questions.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Fripp Island. To find the largest vacation home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
How to choose and book a perfectvacation home:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Watch the Sunset over the Marina from this Fripp Island Marshfront Home! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you are enamored with, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Have a great stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.8 miles