- As low as $275/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Note from host: Smoking is not allowed on the property
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1800 square feet
This charmingly restored downtown bungalow exudes history and elegance. The high ceilings and handsome furnishings makes the home feel cavernous and comfortable, despite it’s early 1900’s construction. The gorgeous, historic, heart pine floors and classic front porch will transport you into a simpler time, while offering the luxury of modern amenities. The four bedrooms and three baths are ideal for families or groups up to 8 people.
Tranquil Cottage is a short distance away from Bay street stores and art district, as well as the historic Spanish fort and museums. Take a carriage ride just steps away from the home and really discover the rich history of downtown Beaufort.
The owner understands the flexibility needed for families coming into town for Marine graduations at Parris Island. Please inquiry about the more lenient change/cancellation policy for Marine graduations.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this cottage is in the city center. Spanish Moss Trail and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
How to get the best value:
- To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to pick the best vacation home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Recently Renovated Historic Cottage Located in Beaufort has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.