- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs)
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking indoors will result in loss of deposit.
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2562 sq ft (238 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2562 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Smoking permitted
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Our "Big Kahuna" Beach home is ready for some fun! Fill our home with your family, friends and let’s build some striking beach memories.
Appreciate Sitting on the screened in porch and breathe in the fresh salt air.
We sleep 14 people comfortably in our 5 bedroom, 4 bath beach home.
New linens including bedspreads & towels and beach towels too.
Well appointed kitchen has everything you need.
We have 2 living rooms so everybody can spread out. Big screened porch and decks beckon you outside to savor the deer walking by or just to breathe in fresh island air.
New gas grille and outdoor dining table.
We are right across from beach access #7.
Most Fripp visitors know but if you don’t, golf carts are our preferred form of transportation. We include a golf cart with your stay and if you want to rent more carts, Make sure to rent when you book because they go fast. We have also included bicycles, beach chairs, a beach wagon, beach towels and all kinds of toys for your island fun.
A few notes about the island - We are club members which means that the Club luxury cards are available. We include 2 club cards with your stay. Additional cards are available for a minimal charge.
The Fripp Island Club requires luxury cards for you to frequent their amenities. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The conveniences card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an luxury card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an conveniences card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a huge menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Fripp Island vacation rental tips and tricks:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in Fripp Island. Reserve your rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best vacation home:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Golf cart, bikes, 2 club cards incl. @ Big Kahuna and across from beach access has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.8 miles