- As low as $388/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Designated smoking areas
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking indoors will result in loss of deposit.
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2562 sq ft (238 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2562 square feet
Our "Big Kahuna" Beach home is ready for some fun! Fill our home with your family, friends and let’s build some amazing beach memories.
Appreciate Sitting on the screened in porch and breathe in the fresh salt air.
We sleep 14 people comfortably in our 5 bedroom, 4 bath beach home.
New linens including bedspreads & towels and beach towels too.
Well appointed kitchen has everything you need.
We have 2 living rooms so everybody can spread out. Big screened porch and decks beckon you outside to appreciate the deer walking by or just to breathe in fresh island air.
New gas grille and outdoor dining table.
We are right across from beach access #7.
Most Fripp visitors know but if you don’t, golf carts are our preferred form of transportation. We include a golf cart with your stay and if you want to rent more carts, Make sure to rent when you book because they go fast. We have also supplied bicycles, beach chairs, a beach wagon, beach towels and all kinds of toys for your island fun.
A few notes about the island - We are club members which means that the Club luxury cards are available.
***The Fripp Island Club requires amenities cards for you to frequent their amenities. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
If you do want to purchase the conveniences cards, the resort will add an additional island fee of 13% to your rental to use their amenities. This will be added to your weekly stay at time of conveniences card purchase.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an luxury card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an luxury card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a sizable menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir. You do not need an luxury card for golf cart, kayak, bicycle, etc. units as there are an abundance of companies who offer rental services that will deliver to you.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Sanctuary Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Golf cart, bikes, @ Big Kahuna and across from beach access has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the host immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.8 miles