- As low as $927/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Outside only! Dispose of butts responsibly.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3300 sq ft (307 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3300 square feet
Leeward is the ideal home for your beachfront family gathering! This 5-bedroom, 4-bath home offers broad vistas of the beach, room for huge gatherings, space for multiple generations to spread out, and a warm, calming environment.
The main level of the home features a massive central space. Living room, sun room, dining room, and kitchen all flow together, providing plenty of space for togetherness, yet also places to be apart. Curl up with a book in the sun room, while others relax and talk in the living room, and still others work on a puzzle at the game table.
The beach-side wall is all windows, bringing sunshine and gorgeous vistas of the beach and dunes for all to savor.
The well-outfitted, open kitchen and wet bar with ice maker allow multiple cooks to prepare food and drinks for all. The enormous dining room table seats 10, with the kitchen table seating an additional 6. Family meals with a view of the ocean are memorable.
A huge, sunny deck stretches the entire length of the home. There is plenty of room for tanning, relaxing, or appreciating a glass of wine while watching the deer roam the dunes. The hot tub offers a place to warm up or cool down and is fashionable with all ages. For a change of pace, you can prepare on the gas grille and appreciate dining on the deck. Stairs lead down to the dunes, but a latching gate helps keep kids safely enclosed. A boardwalk leading directly to the beach is just two homes away.
The master suite features a king-size bed, wall of windows with beach vistas, constructed-in office area, private bathroom, and direct access to the deck. The other two bedrooms on the main level share a bathroom, with one featuring a king-size bed and the other a queen-size bed. Laundry facilities are conveniently located in a closet on the main level.
The lower level of the home features two additional bedrooms, both with king-size beds. There is also a secondary living room which offers the ideal gathering spot for teens or kids. Two full bathrooms on this level help ensure everybody has plenty of access.
Leeward has rarely been offered for rental, serving instead as a multi-generational family getaway since 1984. The home has hosted engagements, honeymoons, vacations, and innumerable family gatherings. We welcome your family to enjoy the loving, restful, and rejuvenating environment Leeward has to offer!
***The Fripp Island Club requires luxury cards for you to frequent their amenities. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The amenities card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
If you do want to purchase the conveniences cards, the resort will add an additional island fee of 12.8% to your rental to use their amenities. This will be added to your weekly stay at time of luxury card purchase.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an luxury card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an conveniences card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a sizable menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir. You do not need an luxury card for golf cart, kayak, bicycle, etc. units as there are an abundance of companies who offer rental services that will deliver to you.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Edisto Island Serpentarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your Beaufort, SC rental home in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select your dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Oceanfront, 5 bedrooms, 4 KING beds, Hot Tub on deck, spacious, room for all! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is best for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC destination you love, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.6 miles
Ready to book Oceanfront, 5 bedrooms, 4 KING beds, Hot Tub on deck, spacious, room for all!?Book Online Get Information Call: