- As low as $1,433/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Baby monitor
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 14
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Fantastic beachfront home with ocean vistas from all of the bedrooms, kitchen, dining area, family room, sunroom and 2 sizable decks.
Open floor plan with plentiful living space, indoors and outdoors.
Great layout so that 2-3 families can share the home and have some private areas in addition to roomy gathering areas.
This refreshed home on striking Marlin Drive sleeps 14 people in the 4 en suite bedrooms (each with its own attached full bathroom) and a 5th bedroom/bunk room for kids. (Additional sleeping options include hanging twin bed in sunroom and pull-out twin in queens room).
The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and a gracious supply of new cooking and dining supplies, outfitted by an avid prepare and entertainer.
Living room and bedrooms have intelligent TVs. Free Wi-fi and local & long distance domestic calls. We also have a full cable service and added the sports package so one can watch all football games, even college.
There are 2 bedrooms on the main level, 1 ocean view with a king bed and 1 ocean view with 2 queen beds. The queens bedroom also has a twin hideaway bed. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs, 2 ocean view each with a king bed (one bedroom has a king bed separable into 2 twins) , and 1 ocean view bunk room that sleeps 4 kids in their own "suite". Each of the bedrooms has a flat screen intelligent TV with internet access so you can log in your own entertainment accounts (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc).
The home also has a comfortable sunroom with a hanging twin bed that can be used for a cozy nighttime sleep or a peaceful reading spot.
The beach can be accessed from the front or back deck and is directly next to the boardwalk Beach Access #2 for simple access to the beach. There is white sandy beach available 24/7. There is a sink and shower on the back deck for your convenience.
PROVIDED IN RENTAL: 2 Golf Carts, kayaks, Beach chairs, beach towels, body boards, skim boards, board games, puzzles, art supplies and access to a number of dvd videos for all ages. We also have a number of fun games, such a ladder ball, located under the home for kids and adults.
Fripp is 3.5 miles end to end, so you are never far from various activities: pools, golf courses, exercise center, etc. It's a great place for bicycle riding (on many paved trails or even the firm beach sand), running, swimming, walking, playgrounds, shelling, and all forms of beach activity. There is ample wildlife on the island: plentiful deer, Loggerhead turtles who nest here every year, wide varieties of birds, great fishing, and various forms of sea life.
Nature centers on Fripp and close by Hunting Island provide great opportunities to appreciate activities on the beaches, in the forests or marshes. There is also Camp Fripp - a great way for kids to participate in engaging activities, meet others their age and allow their parents a little additional R&R.
There are two award winning golf courses located on Fripp. Ocean Creek Golf Course designed by Davis Adore (par 71, 6629 yard). Ocean Point Golf Links (par 71, 6556 yard).
***The Fripp Island Club requires luxury cards for you to frequent their amenities. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
If you do want to purchase the luxury cards, the resort will add an additional island fee of 13% to your rental to use their amenities. This will be added to your weekly stay at time of luxury card purchase.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an conveniences card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an luxury card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a huge menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir. You do not need an conveniences card for golf cart, kayak, bicycle, etc. units as there are an abundance of companies who offer rental services that will deliver to you.
Keywords: oceanfront, beachfront, Lucky Seven, family, beach access, golf
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Edisto Island Serpentarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Filter your search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Lucky 7's: Spectacular Beachfront family paradise, 2 golf carts, kayaks has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If not, email the property management company before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.6 miles
Ready to book Lucky 7's: Spectacular Beachfront family paradise, 2 golf carts, kayaks?Book Online Get Information Call: