- As low as $653/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 13
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2215 sq ft (206 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2215 square feet
Welcome to "The Hidden Palm" on Fripp Island! This opulent 5 bedroom home is every visitors dream. Relish in beautiful serene sunset vistas of the marsh from the sizable screened in porch and multiple back decks. The third floor offers a game room for your competitive family members to savor playful fun! This charmingly decorated Southern style home is close to all Fripp Island has to offer; miles of beach line, golf courses, pools, tennis courts, and more.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 13)
* King size master bedroom on the main level w/ full bath
* King size bedroom on the main level w/ shared bath
* Twin bunkbed room and Twin trundle bed w/ shared bath
* (2) Double beds on the second level w/ full bath
* Private suite with a King size bed over garage w/ full bath
* Open porch on main level w/ sitting area overlooking marsh
* Sizable screened porch on second level w/ sitting area
* Third floor deck w/ sitting area
* Flat screen Intelligent TV w/ Youtube Live TV
* Entirely equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking silverware (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Modern kitchen appliances
* Washer and dryer
* Gas grille
* Ping Pong table in third floor game room
* (2) Adult Bicycles
* Outdoor Shower
* Garage & Driveway parking (limit 2 cars)
* Ceiling fans
The home offers 5 bedrooms: on the first floor, two luxuriously appointed king bedrooms and a bedroom with two bunk beds and a twin trundle bed with a distinctly nautical theme. A bedroom with two double beds and full bath on the second floor, and a separate apartment with a King master bedroom with a full bath for more privacy. The home is enormous enough to bring the family but modest enough to effortlessly get around.
The second floor offers a well appointed kitchen along with a living room and TV for family movie nighttime. The dining area has seating and a gorgeous view of the marsh! Step outside to the huge screened in porch with plenty of seating for the whole family.
Fripp Island is rich in nature and wildlife and all these things can comfortably be explored by bicycle, golf cart, or on foot. This property is located close by all amenities Fripp Island has to offer (i.e Club House, Tennis Courts, Nature Center, etc). Fripp Island is a resort community and use of certain amenities require the guest to have an Resort Guest card. Facilities requiring a guest card for use include all golf facilities, resort dining facilities and all community pools. See additional details regarding Fripp Resort Guest cards below.
GUEST CARDS - Guest cards are only needed to access certain amenities on the island (such as the resort pools, golf course and eateries). You do NOT need a Guest card to access the beach. Only those 13 years and older need a Guest Card. Should you wish to purchase cards, please let us know after you have booked the property.
**The Fripp Island Resort has instituted a new fee on the purchase of guest club cards for all reservations booked after 3/3/2023. This fee (12.8%) will be assessed on the gross rental total of the booking (nightly rate x #nights) and will be in addition to the price of the club cards. This fee is only collected if club cards are purchased by the guest. Please be aware that this is not a fee passed on to iTrip or the individual owner but rather assessed by and paid to the Fripp Island Resort.**
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create appealing memories, have more fun, and really experience your destination!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Legends Golf Course at Parris Island and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain coupons for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose and book yourrental home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. 20% Off Fripp Island in May has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If not, call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Have a great stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
Ready to book 20% Off Fripp Island in May?Book Online Get Information Call: