- As low as $800/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee grinder
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fitness center
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Private bathroom
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Spring and Fall are spectacular on Fripp Island. Because the bkfast room blocks the wind, you can spend sunny days on the upper deck nearly year round. The 3 outdoor decks are as alluring as the interior. There are striking ocean vistas from all the living areas and 2 of the decks. On the ground level, you will find a bedroom (2 twin beds) with an ocean view, private bath with shower and french doors opening onto the 20 x 30 ft. deck, a dining area, and a enormous outdoor shower. The main living areas and 4 other bedrooms are upstairs. Upstairs Bedrooms: (1) Master (King Bed) with its own private deck and private bath (with Steam Shower). (2) A modest Bedroom (2 twin beds). This room has hanging hooks & storage bins but no closet. This room is suitable for young kids. (3) Bedroom (King bed) which opens to a Bath with Jacuzzi (this bathroom also opens to the hallway - near the modest twin bedroom). (4). The 4th upstairs Bedroom (King Bed) has a private bath with shower and some ocean view.
Ring doorbell and camera covers only the front door area and the front drive.
The home accommodates 10 people. (3 King beds and 4 twins). I of the twin rooms is a modest sleeping room with no closet and it is only suitable for younger kids. High Chair & Pack and Play supplied upon request.
The Breakfast Room has 3 walls of glass with a view from 1 end of the Island to the other - a ideal place to have an early cup of coffee and watch the sunrise. For dining, the Breakfast Table seats 5, the Dining Table seats 8-10, and the picnic table on the upper deck seats 10. There is also a table with seating for 8 on the lower deck. There are 2 Seating Areas - a 23 x 18 Family Room with Flat Screen TV (seats 9 comfortably) and a room with a smaller seating area with a Fireplace. The Breakfast room has a Day bed and TV. The home has (2) WiFi, 6 TV's, trash compactor, and charcoal grille. There are 10 beach chairs and beach towels for your use. However, you may never want to leave the home or the upper deck! It's great to be able to watch your family play on the beach while you relax on the deck or prepare a meal. For security purposes, we installed a Ring doorbell and camera which only monitors the front door area and front driveway.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the most suitable rental within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Beaufort, SC restaurants and activities.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by selecting the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. BEACHFRONT 24/7 Fripp Island(707 Flying Fish) has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before booking the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book BEACHFRONT 24/7 Fripp Island(707 Flying Fish) ?Book Online Get Information Call: