- As low as $679/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2669 sq ft (248 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2669 square feet
OPEN FLOORING PLAN - WALK TO BEACH - ELEVATOR - 6seater GOLF CART PROVIDED in rental
Great location peaceful street center-island ½ mile from the Beach Club
200 steps to beach access
Approx 2,700 sq ft of living space
Option to purchase Fripp Island Resort Club Cards
-CLICK TO ENLARGE PHOTOS IN LISTING TO SCROLL-
5-bedroom home - sleeps 12 in beds
3 Kings, 2 Queens and 1 set Full size bunk beds
Bedroom 1 main level – Coral Room is the primary bedroom with a KING bed, seating area and modest desk area for your work from home needs (not that anyone wants to) attached to gorgeous ensuite bathroom complete with huge shower with rain shower head and handsome soaking tub – private door from primary directly to screen porch. LARGE walk-in closet
Bedroom 2 top floor – Sand Dollar Room is essentially a second primary with a KING bed and ensuite full bathroom and enormous walk-in closet
Bedroom 3 top floor – Mermaid Room with TWO QUEEN beds and ensuite full bathroom, walk-in closet
Bedroom 4 top floor – Oyster Room with a KING bed and ensuite full bathroom, walk-in closet
Bedroom 5 top floor – Pelican Room is a modest Bunk Room with 1 set of Full-Size Bunkbeds (shares bath with the connected Oyster Room creating the ideal Family suite)
4.5 bath - Bath 1- Powder room half bath on main floorBath 2- Primary bathroom on main floor - toilet, his and hers sinks, huge soaking tub, sizable shower with rain shower head - The Coral BedroomBath 3- toilet, combination tub/shower on top floor private for bedroom 2 - The Sand Dollar Bedroom Bath 4- toilet, combination tub/shower on top floor private for bedroom 3 - The Mermaid Bedroom Bath 5- toilet, combination tub/shower on top floor shared for bedroom 4 - The Oyster Bedroom and The Pelican bunk room
Two living areas
Main Living Area directly off kitchen plenty of seating, splendid fireplace and huge TV for your viewing enjoyment
Game Room on top floor complete with wet bar, seating area, TV and more
Stunning completely equipped kitchen with coffee bar (drip coffee maker, Keurig and French press) and plenty of barware!
refrigerator with dual icemakers, microwave, dishwasher, electric stove with constructed in airfryer, blender, crockpots, toasters, plenty of indoor and outdoor dishes
Custom Dining Table seats 10-12
Front porch with rockers
Enormous back screen porch with seating area and outdoor dining table seats 6-8
Elevator ideal for bringing groceries up into home comfortably
Gorgeous laundry room with sizable capacity Washer and Dryer and large utility sink
In-home speaker system (in common areas, screen porch and primary)
Intelligent TVs and High Speed Internet
Outdoor shower makes rinsing sand off the kiddos painless
Hairdryers in each bathroom
Weber Gas Grille
6-person electric golf cart supplied with rental
Fripp Island Club Cards available for purchase.
Pack n Play and Highchair available
Plenty of beach chairs to borrow during your stay
Heat and AC of course - gets warm down here in the south
Sunday to Sunday 7 nighttime minimum rental in season
The Byrd Nest is a NEW home (finished 2022) just steps to the ocean on handsome Fripp Island. Appreciate the tranquility and peaceful of the island with a glass of ice-cold sweet tea in hand while rocking on a rocker on the front porch. Load up the golf cart or just pack the wagon and head to the beach. Cook up some low country delicacies in our pretty kitchen or out on the grille. Everyone will feel at home and have their own space to getaway to at nighttime. Each bedroom (with the exception of the bunkroom) has its own bathroom. Game room and space for the kids to hang out – Check! Big screened in porch on back of home to chill in the evenings while watching deer play or eat dinner al fresco. More fun to be had in the over 1500 sq ft of covered space beneath the home – foosball, cornhole, bimini ring toss, HUGE connect four, GIANT jenga and various other games to appreciate! So many special surprises await you and your family at The Byrd Nest.
The guest who books the reservation must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the stay in the property.
NO FAMILY PETS, NO SMOKING including outdoor spaces
Onsite Parking for 4 cars
**TO REQUEST A PRICE QUOTE that includes taxes and cleaning fee click REQUEST A QUOTE button and put in your dates.**
Animals Not Accepted
Non-Smoking Home including deck & porch
6 seat electric Golf Cart Included in rental
Fripp Island Resort Club Cards Available for purchase
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
Club cards give guests access to all Fripp Island Resort amenities. These include:
Two 18-hole golf courses (named as a "100 Finest Golf Resorts in North America" by Links Magazine)
Ten-court Racquet club complex with year-round Tennis and Pickleball on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts
Exercise Center (accompanied guests pay guest rate)
A variety of on-island stores and eateries
Five shining swimming pool complexes
Island Excursion Units (golf carts, beach bicycles, scooters, boats, etc.)
A full-service, deep-water Marina.
If you have not been to Fripp Island let us explain the resort amenities are limited to persons who have purchased Fripp Island Resort Club cards. This property does have these cards available for purchase. Cost in “season” is $50 for 7 nighttime stays and $35 for 3 nighttime stays. Off season prices are $35 for 7 nighttime stays and $25 for 3 nighttime stays. Fripp Island Resort Club Cards give guests access to eateries: (hours may vary in off-season), bars (in eateries & specific pools); swimming pools (closed Thanksgiving through Spring Break); tennis/pickle ball, golf, units, marina, exercise center and some of the shopping. Everyone age 13 and up are required to have Club Cards if you want access to the resort amenities. Our suggestion is if you choose to do the cards keep them with you at all times. You will be asked to show them at different locations - pool entrances, eateries etc. A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
Beach and a couple stores (Mangos, Springtide Market & Marina Store) do not require guest cards for shopping.
Family Pets - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the best vacation rental:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. The Byrd Nest Fripp - NEW OPEN FLOOR PLAN SHORT WALK TO BEACH. GOLF CART, ELEVATOR, ACCESS TO CARDS, Center Island has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- During arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 5.0 miles