- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2669 sq ft (248 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2669 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
BRAND NEW - OPEN FLOORING PLAN - WALK TO BEACH - ELEVATOR - 6seater GOLF CART PROVIDED in rental
Great location peaceful street center-island ½ mile from the Beach Club
Under 200 steps to beach access
Approx 2,700 sq ft of living space
Option to purchase Fripp Island Resort Club Cards
-CLICK TO ENLARGE PHOTOS IN LISTING TO SCROLL-
5-bedroom home - sleeps 12 in beds
3 Kings, 2 Queens and 1 set Full size bunk beds
Bedroom 1 main level – Coral Room is the primary bedroom with a KING bed, seating area and modest desk area for your work from home needs (not that anyone wants to) attached to charming ensuite bathroom complete with huge shower with rain shower head and beautiful soaking tub – private door from primary directly to screen porch. LARGE walk-in closet
Bedroom 2 top floor – Sand Dollar Room is essentially a second primary with a KING bed and ensuite full bathroom and enormous walk-in closet
Bedroom 3 top floor – Mermaid Room with TWO QUEEN beds and ensuite full bathroom, walk-in closet
Bedroom 4 top floor – Oyster Room with a KING bed and ensuite full bathroom, walk-in closet
Bedroom 5 top floor – Pelican Room is a modest Bunk Room with 1 set of Full-Size Bunkbeds (shares bath with the connected Oyster Room creating the ideal Family suite)
4.5 bath - Bath 1- Powder room half bath on main floorBath 2- Primary bathroom on main floor - toilet, his and hers sinks, huge soaking tub, sizable shower with rain shower head - The Coral BedroomBath 3- toilet, combination tub/shower on top floor private for bedroom 2 - The Sand Dollar Bedroom Bath 4- toilet, combination tub/shower on top floor private for bedroom 3 - The Mermaid Bedroom Bath 5- toilet, combination tub/shower on top floor shared for bedroom 4 - The Oyster Bedroom and The Pelican bunk room
Two living areas
Main Living Area directly off kitchen plenty of seating, alluring fireplace and huge TV for your viewing enjoyment
Game Room on top floor complete with wet bar, seating area and more
Sensational entirely equipped kitchen with coffee bar (drip coffee maker, Keurig and French press) and plenty of barware!
refrigerator with dual icemakers, microwave, dishwasher, electric stove with constructed in airfryer, blender, crockpot, toasters, plenty of indoor and outdoor dishes
Custom Dining Table seats 12-14
Front porch with rockers
Generous back screen porch with seating area and outdoor dining table seats 6-8
Elevator ideal for bringing groceries and Grandma up into home conveniently
Pretty laundry room with sizable capacity Washer and Dryer and large utility sink
In-home speaker system (in common areas, screen porch and primary)
Intelligent TVs and High Speed Internet
Outdoor shower makes rinsing sand off the kiddos simple
Hairdryers in each bathroom
Weber Gas Grille
6-person electric golf cart supplied with rental
Fripp Island Club Cards available for purchase.
Pack n Play and Highchair available
Heat and AC of course - gets warm down here in the south
Sunday to Sunday 7 nighttime minimum rental in season
The Byrd Nest is a BRAND-NEW home just steps to the ocean on impressive Fripp Island. Appreciate the tranquility and peaceful of the island with a glass of ice-cold sweet tea in hand while rocking on a rocker on the front porch. Load up the golf cart or just pack the wagon and head to the beach. Cook up some low country delicacies in our handsome kitchen or out on the grille. Everyone will feel at home and have their own space to getaway to at nighttime. Each bedroom (with the exception of the bunkroom) has its own bathroom. Game room and space for the kids to hang out – Check! Big screened in porch on back of home to chill in the evenings while watching deer play or eat dinner al fresco. More fun to be had in the over 1500 sq ft of covered space beneath the home – foosball, cornhole, bimini ring toss and various other games to savor! So many special surprises await you and your family at The Byrd Nest.
The guest who books the reservation must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the stay in the property.
NO FAMILY PETS, NO SMOKING including outdoor spaces
Onsite Parking for 4 cars
**TO REQUEST A PRICE QUOTE that includes taxes and cleaning fee click REQUEST TO BOOK button and put in your dates.**
Animals Not Accepted
Non-Smoking Home including deck & porch
6 seat electric Golf Cart Included in rental
Fripp Island Resort Club Cards Available for purchase
Club cards give guests access to all Fripp Island Resort amenities. These include:
Two 18-hole golf courses (named as a "100 Finest Golf Resorts in North America" by Links Magazine)
Ten-court Racquet club complex with year-round Tennis and Pickleball on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts
Exercise Center (accompanied guests pay guest rate)
A variety of on-island stores and eateries
Nine shining swimming pools
Island Excursion Units (golf carts, beach bicycles, scooters, boats, etc.)
A full-service, deep-water Marina.
If you have not been to Fripp Island let us explain the resort amenities are limited to persons who have purchased Fripp Island Resort Club cards. This property does have these cards available for purchase. Cost in “season” is $50 for 7 nighttime stays and $35 for 3 nighttime stays. Off season prices are $35 for 7 nighttime stays and $25 for 3 nighttime stays. Fripp Island Resort Club Cards give guests access to eateries: (hours may vary in off-season), bars (in eateries & specific pools); swimming pools (closed Thanksgiving through Spring Break); tennis/pickle ball, golf, units, marina, exercise center and some of the shopping. Everyone age 13 and up are required to have Club Cards if you want access to the resort amenities. Our suggestion is if you choose to do the cards keep them with you at all times. You will be asked to show them at different locations - pool entrances, eateries etc.
Beach and a couple stores (Mangos, Springtide Market & Marina Store) do not require guest cards for shopping.
Family Pets - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Fripp Island vacation rental experience:
When to visit Fripp Island & When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental home:
- To find the best rental home for your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Beaufort, SC attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your family choose trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. The Byrd Nest Fripp - BRAND NEW OPEN FLOOR PLAN SHORT WALK TO BEACH. GOLF CART, ELEVATOR, ACCESS TO CARDS, Center Island has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC destination you long to visit, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 5.0 miles