- As low as $500/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
Awesome Beach House!! On the best part of Fripp Island. We include a six-seater golf cart, high-speed internet, as well as a private pool which can be heated in March, April, May, September, October or November for an additional fee of $200/week. Amenity Cards are not available.
Visit 'Conch Out Cottage' for an memorable vacation experience. Centrally located on Fripp Island, this four-bedroom (plus loft with twin over full bunk beds), three-bath, Fripp Island, beach home has something for everybody! Unwind by your own private heated pool while surfing on our high-speed wireless internet connection. No more toting your beach paraphernalia back and forth across the island - with less than a min. walk from this fourth row home you can be on the beach in seconds.
Each room has been gorgeously decorated to remind you that you are on vacation. The roomy kitchen has been well equipped with the prepare in mind and includes new appliances, that every-important 2nd refrigerator, and an eating area with seating for 12. The huge open living area includes two seating areas, a modest wet bar, and multiple skylights and windows.
With four bedrooms plus a loft that sleeps three, this great floor plan comfortably sleeps 11. The generous master bedroom suite includes a private balcony and a cavernous bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. For those who prefer to relax indoors, each bedroom includes its own flat screen TV with Blu-ray player. Appreciate the ocean breeze on the deck or screened-in porch.
For those who do not have the luxury to leave all their work behind, we aim to please with complimentary long distance in the US and Canada (as well as wireless high-speed internet access). Savor the slow-paced lifestyle of Fripp Island as you cruise along in our six-seater golf cart, which is included in your rental price.
This home is designed to make your vacation stay as memorable and calming as possible. Whether you are looking for the ideal spot for a multi-family summer vacation, a golf or business hideaway, or just an off-season break, we believe you will find what you’re looking for. Start renting a beach home that settles the question of where you will want to stay next year. Telephone now to reserve the ideal vacation at the 'Conch Out Cottage.'
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Jet skiing, kayaking, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To book the most suitable vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose yourrental:
- Start by having your family agree to the best dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Private Pool and Steps to Beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many difficulties.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to drive new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
Ready to book Private Pool and Steps to Beach?Book Online Get Information Call: