- As low as $473/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2659 sq ft (247 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2659 square feet
* Golf Cart included in rental
* Walking distance to a beach access walk
*Amenity cards are available for purchase with this rental
* Pet friendly
$25/day fee for first pet (Max of $150)
Each additional pet is an additional $25 flat fee. Reduced pet fee during the winter.
Come appreciate a cavernous 5-bedroom/3.5 bath home, ideal for family getaways and entertaining. It is walking distance to a beach access walk to savor the solitude of Fripp beaches! Come see what the Fripp life is all about as you golf cart around the community. You can hear the waves crashing at nighttime from the front porch and watch the deer meander through the yard during the day.
A ideal home for entertaining with a sizable living and dining area that is open for enormous families to enjoy their time together. The upstairs has both a front and rear porch to enjoy the sounds of the ocean as you sit in the comfort of screened areas. 3 bedrooms are upstairs including the primary bedroom along with 2 full baths and 1 half-bath. Take the front outside stairs to the downstairs space which is a space all to itself. Two bedrooms, living/dining area and full bath create a ideal apartment-style space. The master room daybeds/trundle offers additional sleeping arrangements ideal for kids/teens (sleeps an additional 2 people).
A 6-seat electric golf cart comes with the rental.
Amenity cards are available for purchase with this rental. Club cards are necessary to enjoy golf courses, tennis courts, pools and some eateries on Fripp for guests 13 years and older. A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
Please reach out for monthly winter pricing or multiple weeks discount.
FAMILY PETS MUST BE PREAPPROVED. You will be asked to sign a pet agreement and pay a non returnable $150 pet fee for the first pet and $25 for a 2nd pet. An additional $300 will be charged for guests that show up with a dog without approval.
Animals - allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Ocean Creek Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Under request
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect rental home experience:
When to visit Fripp Island & When to reserve a Fripp Island rental home:
- Book your Beaufort, SC vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Fripp Island/Multi Family Friendly/ Dog Friendly/3rd Row home/6 Seater Golf cart incl/-703 Amberjack has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the host before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.9 miles