- As low as $557/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2659 sq ft (247 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2659 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
* Golf Cart supplied in rental
* Walking distance to a beach access walk
*Amenity cards are available for purchase with this rental
* Pet friendly
$100 pet fee for 1-4 nighttime stays
$200 pet fee for 5+ nighttime stays
Come savor a roomy 5-bedroom/3.5 bath home, ideal for family getaways and entertaining. It is walking distance to a beach access walk to appreciate the solitude of Fripp beaches! Come see what the Fripp life is all about as you golf cart around the community. You can hear the waves crashing at nighttime from the front porch and watch the deer meander through the yard during the day.
A ideal home for entertaining with a enormous living and dining area that is open for sizable families to enjoy their time together. The upstairs has both a front and rear porch to enjoy the sounds of the ocean as you sit in the comfort of screened areas. 3 bedrooms are upstairs including the primary bedroom along with 2 full baths and 1 half-bath. Take the front stairs to the downstairs space which is a space all to itself. Two bedrooms, living/dining area and full bath create a ideal apartment-style space. Daybeds/trundles offer additional sleeping arrangements throughout the home ideal for kids/teens (sleeps an additional 4 people)
A 6-seat electric golf cart comes with the rental.
Amenity cards are available for purchase with this rental. Club cards are necessary to enjoy golf courses, tennis courts, pools and some eateries on Fripp for guests 13 years and older. A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
Pet friendly!! $100 (1-4 nights) and $200 (5+ nights) pet fee(Bookings through Vacation Rental By Owner need to pay pet fee after booking)
Animals - allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to pick the best vacation rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select your dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 3rd Row home remodeled/Golf cart incl.-703 Amberjack has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you long to visit, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.9 miles
Ready to book 3rd Row home remodeled/Golf cart incl.-703 Amberjack?Book Online Get Information Call: