- As low as $549/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee grinder
- Computer monitor
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 15
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This rustic, roomy home has all you need to have a amazing time in a simple setting. 5 bedroom, 3 and a half bath home just off the Broad River. House sits on an acre lot with impressive vistas of Habersham and Broad River. The Broad River bridge boat landing and fishing pier are very close. Private deep-water dock with over 8 feet of water at low tide. Lots of space for families and friends, and tons of great fishing, swimming, and kayaking all around. House sleeps 13 comfortably with brand new Lucid beds in every room (3 Kings, 3 Queens, Twin XL, and 2 queen air beds). Also, high speed Wi-Fi throughout the home equipped with intelligent TVs in most rooms. There is a giant yard for activities and a nice screened in porch to relax and watch the sunset and see the flyovers.
We are also proud to partner with Field Day Cleaners (https://fielddaycleanersc.com/) as well as Captain Brian McCaffree of Holden On Charters (https://holdenoncharters.com/)
As a partner of Capt. Brian of Holden On Charters, if you stay with us you will get 15% off with Cap. Brian, and he can pick you up and drop you off from the dock at the home! He offers inshore and offshore fishing as well as dolphin tours, sunset cruises, and family excursions. You can search him or go to Holden On Charters . com (all together).
Let us know if you have any questions
*No family pets
**fee for early check in/late check out
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Ocean Creek and Port Royal Sound Foundation - Maritime Center are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. With kayaking, motor boating, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Beaufort rental home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Beaufort rental home:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Reserve your vacation home in Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
Planning and picking yourrental:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Redfish Creek - a Home with a Private Deep Water Dock in Beaufort, SC has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is best for your family.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
Ready to book Redfish Creek - a Home with a Private Deep Water Dock in Beaufort, SC?Book Online Get Information Call: