About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The Bunk House is the ideal launch pad for all things Low Country! LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Minutes away from the Parris Island Marine Corps Recruit Depot, The Spanish Moss Trail, Historic Downtown Beaufort and The Waterfront Park. What's on your bucket list? Perhaps off to the beach at Hunting Island State Park, take a Movie Tour throughout Beaufort, charter a Fishing Boat, Kayak and Paddle Board the Beaufort River, catch a Sunset, Golf, Shop, Dine, spend Family Time playing Beaufort-opoly and other Games. Choose your Adventure and come stay at The Bunk House on your next Vacation or Getaway! Ask about Concierge and Special Occasion Packages.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cypress Wetlands and Port Royal Skateboard Park, while USCB Center for the Arts and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Beaufort vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the best vacation home within your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Beaufort, SC restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides that include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best vacation home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. "The Bunk House" has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally available online. If not, email or call the property management company before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your trip.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.