- As low as $1,037/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- DVD player
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Baby monitor
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- Next to a golf course
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 11
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3033 sq ft (282 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3033 square feet
Welcome to "Porpoise Escape! Finest view on the Island! Watch dolphins frolic, turtles cruise, & seabirds fly!
Our Ocean Front home is One of a kind on Fripp Island. Located on Porpoise Drive, we sit right on the rocks with the Atlantic Ocean as your backyard. Be mesmerized as you watch the waves rocks and breathe in the clean salt air!
New owner with new Toys! A brand new Limo Icon Golf cart with fashionable leather seats and cool under carriage lights too!! This Golf cart goes pretty fast so we suggest you wear the constructed in seatbelts while riding around the island.
We have also added a couple of electric bicycles for you to appreciate.
All new beds, luxury linen upgrades, all new kitchen tools, mini appliances added and many spices & oils for your cooking needs.
New Coastal decor, rugs, living room furnishings!
This cavernous property has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. With close proximity to all of Fripp Islands best attractions and activities, this is an ideal getaway for beach-goers and golfers alike. Best vistas on the island and one of the most charming homes, dolphins within reach and fishing off your deck. The home is attractively furnished in every room. Fripp Island is where the movie Forest Gump was filmed.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS: Ocean Front - Right Across the Street from 18th Fairway of Ocean Point Golf Links - 2 King Master Suites with private decks - 3 Car Garage - Charming wide plank floors - Gas grille - WIFI. Beach access is just a short golf cart ride away.
Fripp Island Club Guest cards give guests access to all Fripp Island Club Resort amenities. These include:
Two 18-hole golf courses (named as a "100 Best Golf Resorts in North America" by Links Magazine).
Ten-court Racquet club complex with year-round Tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts.
A variety of on-island stores and eateries, including the trendy Food Court.
Six shining swimming pools.
Island Excursion Units (golf carts, beach bicycles, scooters, boats, etc.).
A full service, deep water Marina.
***The Fripp Island Club requires amenities cards for you to frequent their amenities. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
If you do want to purchase the luxury cards, the resort will add an additional island fee of 13% to your rental to use their amenities. This will be added to your weekly stay at time of conveniences card purchase.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an conveniences card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an luxury card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a enormous menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir. You do not need an luxury card for golf cart, kayak, bicycle, etc. units as there are an abundance of companies who offer rental services that will deliver to you.
FRIPP ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: 3.5 Miles of Unspoiled Beaches - 2 of the Highest Ranked Golf Courses in America (Ocean Point & Ocean Creek) - Tennis - Fishing - Kayaking - Swimming - Sunset Cruises - Marina - Eateries - Jogging trails.
OCEAN POINT GOLF LINKS: Designed by George W. Cobb, Ocean Point is Fripp Island’s oceanfront prize. Ocean Point has been boldly refreshed and was recognized by Corporate Meetings and Incentives as a Golden Links Award Winner. As golfers play this true land-meets-sea-design, the prevailing ocean breezes always present a challenge. While four Ocean Point holes skirt the Atlantic and Fripp inlet, the constant sea breezes affect the look, feel and play of nearly every hole.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Point Golf Course and Plantation Course at Edisto. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Beaufort, SC rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the largest vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Beaufort, SC restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfectvacation home:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Luxe on the OCEAN! Newly redecorated & Limo golf cart, bikes incl. Super clean! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what is suitable for your vacation family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your visit, note any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles
Ready to book Luxe on the OCEAN! Newly redecorated & Limo golf cart, bikes incl. Super clean!?Book Online Get Information Call: