- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- DVD player
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Baby monitor
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- Next to a golf course
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 11
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3033 sq ft (282 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3033 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Welcome to "On the Rocks"! Finest view on the Island!
Our Ocean Front home is One of a kind on Fripp Island. Located on Porpoise Drive, we sit right on the rocks with the Atlantic Ocean as your backyard. Be mesmerized as you watch the waves rocks and breathe in the clean salt air!
New owner as of mid September 2022, we have brought in a brand new Limo Icon Golf cart with fashionable leather seats and cool under carriage lights too!! This Golf cart goes pretty fast so we suggest you wear seatbelts while riding around the island.
We have also added a couple of electric bicycles for you to appreciate.
All new beds, luxury linen upgrades, all new kitchen tools, mini appliances added and many spices & oils for your cooking needs.
New Coastal decor, rugs, living room furnishings!
This roomy property has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. With close proximity to all of Fripp Islands best attractions and activities, this is an ideal getaway for beach-goers and golfers alike. Best vistas on the island and one of the most beautiful homes, dolphins within reach and fishing off your deck. The home is delightfully furnished in every room. Fripp Island is where the movie Forest Gump was filmed.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS: Ocean Front - Right Across the Street from 18th Fairway of Ocean Point Golf Links - 2 King Master Suites with private decks - 3 Car Garage - Sensational wide plank floors - Gas grille - WIFI. Beach access is just a short golf cart ride away.
Fripp Island Club Guest cards give guests access to all Fripp Island Club Resort amenities. These include:
Two 18-hole golf courses (named as a "100 Best Golf Resorts in North America" by Links Magazine).
Ten-court Racquet club complex with year-round Tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts.
A variety of on-island stores and eateries, including the trendy Food Court.
Six shining swimming pools.
Island Excursion Units (golf carts, beach bicycles, scooters, boats, etc.).
A full service, deep water Marina.
FRIPP ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: 3.5 Miles of Unspoiled Beaches - 2 of the Highest Ranked Golf Courses in America (Ocean Point & Ocean Creek) - Tennis - Fishing - Kayaking - Swimming - Sunset Cruises - Marina - Eateries - Jogging trails.
OCEAN POINT GOLF LINKS: Designed by George W. Cobb, Ocean Point is Fripp Island’s oceanfront prize. Ocean Point has been boldly refreshed and was recognized by Corporate Meetings and Incentives as a Golden Links Award Winner. As golfers play this true land-meets-sea-design, the prevailing ocean breezes always present a challenge. While four Ocean Point holes skirt the Atlantic and Fripp inlet, the constant sea breezes affect the look, feel and play of nearly every hole.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
Booking the best vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation home in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Luxe on the OCEAN! Watch dolphins frolic, turtles cruise, & seabirds fly! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the rental manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles