- As low as $750/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car not required
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
As soon as you open the front door you know you are in for a special time with memories that will last a lifetime. The marsh view alone is breath taking with the ever changing tides and then add the most gorgeous sunsets you will find any where, you will be glad you chose this home.
This decorated home hosts 5 bedrooms with 12 people able to all sleep in beds. Two master suites with the downstairs having a King bed, separate tub and shower (dual heads), a walk in closet and a smaller closet, TV with DVD player. The rest of the downstairs has an open family room with a SMART TV, a enormous sectional couch with plenty of sitting for everybody in the home, a little sitting area and then the dining room table that can hold 8 comfortable. The kitchen is open to the dining room and has a row of windows so that you don't miss the phenomenal vistas and a counter with 5 bar stools. Pantry and laundry room are off of kitchen.
There is a screen porch off the dining room with a crab table and sitting area with vistas once again. A half bath is also downstairs.
The upstairs hosts another master suite with a king size bed, separate tub and shower (dual heads), walk out to screen porch sitting area upstairs, Roku TV. Bedroom #3 also host a king size bed with a walk out to screen porch sitting area, plenty of closet space and a TV with DVD player. Bedroom #4 is the All-American bunk bedroom. It has 2 sets of bunk beds, plenty of closet space. Bedroom #5 has two twin beds in it which is the ideal room for catching up with your friend or taking a nap. It has fantastic vistas of the Davis Adore Golf Course. The bathroom upstairs has a view too of the marsh for your taller folks.
Appreciate the Davis Appreciate golf course view out the front porch or watch the deer while sitting in the rocking chairs out front or see a whole different part of the island right off the back calming in the hammock. Abundance of coastal birds and South Carolina birds to be viewed. This home is ideal for all to savor.
For the babies there are two new pack n plays and two new high chairs.
Amenity Cards: Need to be purchased to us The Fripp Island Resort Club. It is a private club that accepts privileges for guest. The amenities of Fripp are for the use of its members and their guests. All guest of members 13 and over are required to have a card. Cards are required at all resort golf courses, tennis, swimming pools, eateries, exercise center, Camp Fripp and the Food Court. Amenity cards cannot be purchased by guest. They must be charged to a members account. Therefore, guests must be aware of the number of cards they require before arrival to the island.
No Animals Accepted / Non Smoking House
Other Activities: Amenity cards to resort, golf courses, swimming pools, tennis, eateries, Camp Fripp, golf cart, iPod stereo system, beach towels, beach toys, beach chairs, ceiling fans throughout, iron, ironing board, vacuum/broom/mop if wanted, garden hose, outdoor showers with hot and cold water, outdoor hammocks.
Weekly units include departure cleaning, resort fee and 11% taxes supplied.
Nightly units DO NOT include departure cleaning of $225. 11% taxes supplied.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Legends Golf Course at Parris Island and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and The Sands. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Booking in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 66 DAVIS LOVE , FRIPP on Marsh, Sunset Views has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- During arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.