- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 18
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2497 sq ft (232 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2497 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Great mid island location. Steps away from beach (about 30 steps from beach access 16 ), no cart necessary (a 6 seater is included), walk to beach club, tennis, pickle ball, sandbar, olympic and adult pool, food court etc. 2 generously refreshed full kitchens one up/one down. New appliance upstairs 2020. Updated floor in most of upstairs. Down stairs unit is a separate apartment but connected via spiral staircase and can be locked. Beach carts, chairs tent and toys will be available. Enclosed outdoor shower. Nice screened in porch. TVs and cable included in all main rooms and bed rooms. Kitchen is filled with everything necessary to prepare meals for enormous groups. Great screened in porch. Coffee maker and Keurig supplied. Full Laundry room. Grille (gas and charcoal) available.
Walking distance Ocean Club, Olympic pool, adult pool sand bar. Steps to beach access 16.
A 6 seater limo golf cart is supplied in each stay. Fripp Island Club amenities cards may be purchased.
Animals - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the largest rental within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfect Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Center Island, Steps to beach access – 703 Silverside has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many difficulties.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.