- As low as $950/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 21
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis table
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: This is a smoke free property.
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 21
- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5750 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Family Reunions- Multi Family Vacationers and huge groups!
Welcome to Porpoise Circle!
Our home is one of a kind on Fripp Island!
Single Family home - 8 bedrooms- 3 Living Rooms- Dining for 25 - 2 Full Size Kitchens on top floor with vistas..One gourmet and one full service kitchen. 2- full sets of stainless appliances!
A family vacation dream home!!!
Room for everybody and sleeping for 21 in bedrooms!
5750 square feet with 2 separate bedroom wings on each side of the top floor.
3 bedrooms on each wing with all open concept living and dining that joins to a 50 foot deck of OCEAN VIEWS>>VIEWS>>VIEWS!!!!
2 More bedroom suites downstairs with 9 foot ceilings plus an additional living room and game room!
8 total bedrooms!
We are part of Fripp Resort and offer amenities cards.
Yes that means 2 full size operating - double sets of full size stainless appliances . 8 total bedrooms with 6 bathrooms and 6 showers! 3 Full Size Living Rooms with 2 additional sitting areas with couches and hangout chairs facing the Ocean View. Just walk out either door to a full size deck overlooking 180 degree unobstructed vistas to the ocean 24 hours a day!
Unwind on the deck and drift away to vistas morning or nighttime.
OCEAN BREEZES ALL DAY LONG!
Wake up every morning to marvelous sunrises with coffee steps away to a rocking chair waiting for you!
Our beach home was designed for your family and memories.
With its Ocean vistas,chic decor, gourmet kitchens and beautiful location this is one of a kind on Fripp Island!
There is a private fishing and crabbing dock on the property that the kids just appreciate at the beginning and end of most days.
Sunrise on the deck while you breathe in the salt air and take in that view!
Recently remodeled 8 bedrooms. Each Side of the home has 2 separate wings - 3 bedrooms on each wing side totaling 6 bedrooms on the top floor. 2 bathrooms are on each wing of bedrooms on the top floor as well. Each side is a mirror image which includes 5750 square feet of living space together.
The homes combined has 3 full Size living rooms 70 inch Intelligent TV plus 65 inch Intelligent TV.
The home flows through the top floor deck and through the dining areas with vistas..vistas..vistas!
This accepts the home to simply have the space and privacy needed for up to 21 people to vacation together.
Dining areas seat comfortably up to 25 guests.
The cavernous floor plans accepts open concept from the kitchen to the living rooms to the dining areas and right out onto the deck.
The kitchens are both full size with stainless appliances on both sides.
Both kitchens are set up for entertaining..
Can you imagine being able to have 2 kitchen's operating at once and how painless it will be for every meal with double the dishwashers and stoves!!
Both kitchens are upstairs with full vistas while cooking of course...
an island with seaglass quartz countertops are part of one kitchen while a full
u-shape butcher block countertop is part of the other. Each has high end finishes.
Each is entirely outfitted with every item you could think of for entertaining.
Both dining areas have full vistas while calming at the end of the day.
The deck is set with Pub Tables and a full size table that seats 6-8.
There is a picnic table and hammock downstairs under the deck as well.
Downstairs has 1 additional living room and a game room .- 2 more bedrooms with 2 more bathrooms as well. The downstairs bathrooms also offer a 5 foot walk in shower
a 4 foot walk in shower and 2 full size sets of washer and dryers as well.
Our home is designed to home families visiting together -golf tournaments- family get-togethers-girls get-a-way-holidays! This is the only home on Fripp constructed this way to offer humongous open concept living with 2 full size kitchens on the top floor! Our home has spectacular vistas as it is one of the first homes constructed on the Island and still has a few hints of the old world Fripp like a Polynesian Roof (which was just replaced).
The history of our home and the newness of today's renovations makes our home striking rustic we appreciate it that way!
Since 2019 we have been able to offer the entire home completely modernized for Summer !!
Families adore the space and our home is just that..a place to call home!
Location: Our location is on the north side of the Island so we are mins. away from the beach.
Marlin Drive is our closest beach access by golf cart 3 mins..
At the end of our Circle is the view of Hunting Island and of course the Porpoises
every nighttime sitting and counting them mins. from the home! The pool and golf course are around the corner about a 2 min. ride by golf cart as well!
Our location is one of the best on the Island!
Porpoise Circle simply is a great place to breathe - relax and take time with your family. Bicycle riding on that end of the Island looking at the ocean every morning or an simple wake up call!
Many a nightly tradition is the golf cart ride to the end of Porpoise Drive which is at the end of our lookout for dolphins while the sunsets.
Fripp Island is a Wildlife Sanctuary with deer grazing in your backyard.
Over 170 species of birds, alligators in the lagoons,dolphins playing in the water,pelicans gliding over the ocean and Loggerhead Sea Turtles nesting and hatching on the shores.
Fripp Island is a 3000 acre gated wildlife community which is known nationwide
for its beauty and wildlife!
Fripp Island features 2 Championship Golf Courses- book your tee times early!
FUN AND RELAXATION!
Pools- Fripp Island also has 4 Pool Complexes.
Each has a different theme to share.
A kids pool with waterfalls- an Olympic Size for lap swimming- Ocean Point is just great for kids and adults- and a hide away pool near the Marina!
All accessible with luxury cards.
Gym- Fripp offers a workout area with equipment near center of Island.
Marina- Full operating Marina so call early for units or to dock your own boat for the week.
Kayaking ,Paddleboarding, tennis, volleyball, basketball courts!!
Bicycling- Fripp offers over 6 miles of bicycle paths so kids and adults ride safely!
Paths are also used for walking as well.
Camp Fripp- Ready for all summertime fun. Book your weeks early as the space fills up quickly.
Beach- 3 and 1/2 miles of private uncrowded beaches- EVERY DAY!
Horseback riding right off Island.
Hunting Island a world of its own to discover just mins. away.
The pace on Fripp is GOLF CART pace so RELAX>>there is no other option!
Once booked we will send off a Welcome Packet and all kinds of info for your vacation to be memory ideal.
Our hope is that your stay will become every year and we hope that your family memories on Fripp are shared at our home!
We look forward to making this your ideal vacation!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is in the city center and next to a golf course. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease are local landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Ocean Point Golf Course. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Fripp Island vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best value, change your family's Beaufort, SC vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Filter your search:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Views..Views..Views! Sleeps 21 ! 8 Bedrooms plus Amenity Cards! has 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Have a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many problems.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles
Ready to book Views..Views..Views! Sleeps 21 ! 8 Bedrooms plus Amenity Cards!?Book Online Get Information Call: