About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2594 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Appreciate spectacular sunrises from the living area and master bedroom of this handsome Ocean Point home. Overlooking 3 holes of golf and the Atlantic, this 5 bedroom, 3 bath home is the ideal location for appreciating all that Fripp has to offer.
Minutes to the beach and golf course, this family friendly home has gorgeous vistas from every room in the home. The very comfortable living room has windows on 2 sides of the room and sliding doors on either side of the fireplace that lead out out to the huge deck. The view from this room is beautiful.
The master bedroom suite overlooks the Ocean Point golf course and the Atlantic. Sliding glass doors in the master bedroom provide painless access to the deck that runs the entire length of the home. The master bathroom has a full size hottub and an oversize separate shower There are two more bedrooms and a full bath on the main floor. The lower level has a enormous bedroom with bath and enclosed patio with its own entrance, ideal for a nanny, mother-in-law or second master bedroom.
The den off of the kitchen has a pullout couch if additional sleeping space is needed.
The roomy kitchen with its granite counters is entirely equipped with everything needed for those who appreciate to prepare at home. You can even go crabbing in the canal that abuts the yard.
Beach towels, indoor games and outdoor toys are included for all ages. It's a great place to just relax for the week or be as active as you want.
All stays include the use of a golf cart.
Club cards may be piurchased.
Family Animals - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, change your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking the bestvacation home:
- Select a group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. 457 Porpoise Circle - Five Bedroom House, Sleeps 14 has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles