- As low as $448/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- Music library
- Video library
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Day bed
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Next to a golf course
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Classic low country home on the fairway of the award-winning Ocean Creek Golf Course, with a marsh view on the other side. Centrally located in the newest area of Fripp Island near the most trendy amenities and best beaches. The Cabana Club, Beach Club, Davis Adore playground, crabbing dock, Tennis Center, and Marina are located five mins. away by bicycle or car.
The exterior combines the low country look with newest architectural features for this cavernous, 2300 square foot home. The interior was designed and furnished by an Atlanta design firm.
This luxuriously appointed three bedroom and separate sleeping loft, four bath home has an open floor plan with forty foot lofted ceilings in the entry way, a fireplace in the great room, and wood floor in the main living area. The kitchen was designed with the prepare in mind and is entirely-equipped with high end appliances and a wide range of cookware and service settings.
The washer and dryer are conveniently located near the first floor bedrooms. The kitchen is open to the adjoining great room with an antique dining table for ten. The ground floor great room has a fireplace, enormous flat panel TV and audio system with various board games and books. The master bedroom with king-size bed is on the second level and a sleeping loft with a queen-size sleeping couch and day bed.
Two Fripp Club conveniences cards are supplied in the rent and additional cards may be obtained. Four beach chairs are located on the side of the use on hooks. Family Animals are welcome. We do not provide a golf cart. Guest is recommended to rent a golf cart from the many units sites in Beaufort area a month before your arrival date.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course. Coastal Discovery Museum and The Sands reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and The Sandbox. Discover the area's water adventures with snorkeling and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with rock climbing and hunting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To find the most suitable rental within budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Beaufort, SC restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by choosing your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Perfect Location Mid Island on Golf Course and Extraordinary Interior has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.