- As low as $525/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- Music library
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Next to a golf course
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Classic low country home on the fairway of the award-winning Ocean Creek Golf Course, with a marsh view on the other side. Centrally located in the newest area of Fripp Island near the most fashionable amenities and best beaches. The Cabana Club, Beach Club, Davis Appreciate playground, crabbing dock, Tennis Center, and Marina are located five mins. away by bicycle or car.
The exterior combines the low country look with newest architectural features for this roomy, 2300 square foot home. The interior was designed and furnished by an Atlanta design firm.
This luxuriously appointed three bedroom and separate sleeping loft, four bath home has an open floor plan with forty foot lofted ceilings in the entry way, a fireplace in the great room, and wood floor in the main living area. The kitchen was designed with the prepare in mind and is entirely-equipped with high end appliances and a wide range of cookware and service settings.
The washer and dryer are conveniently located near the first floor bedrooms. The kitchen is open to the adjoining great room with an antique dining table for ten. The ground floor great room has a fireplace, enormous flat panel TV and audio system with various board games and books. The master bedroom with king-size bed is on the second level and a sleeping loft with a queen-size sleeping couch and day bed.
Two Fripp Club conveniences cards are supplied in the rent and additional cards may be obtained. Four beach chairs are located on the side of the use on hooks. Animals are welcome. We do not provide a golf cart. Guest is recommended to rent a golf cart from the many units sites in Beaufort area a month before your arrival date.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Discover the area's water adventures with snorkeling and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with rock climbing and hunting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect vacation home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Perfect Location Mid Island on Golf Course and Extraordinary Interior has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is generally available online. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the property manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
Ready to book Perfect Location Mid Island on Golf Course and Extraordinary Interior ?Book Online Get Information Call: