- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 12
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Dolphin's Delight!
Less than a 500 yard walk to the beach!
619 Dolphin is located on a corner lot just three homes away from the beach access, no need to worry about loading all of your beach gear (just a short walk).
The home is centered around one enormous room that is divided into 4 different spaces: the living room, the den area facing the TV, the dining area that can seat up to 6 people, and the Kitchen that has space to accommodate multiple cooks. Every door leads to a porch, the two back porches are covered and the top floor porch is uncovered for those who want to sunbathe without going to the beach.
Also on the first floor is the first of two bedroom suites and a half bath for guests. The second floor has a central hallway that leads to the second master bedroom suite and to the other 4 bedrooms (as stated each bedroom has a door leading to a porch). There is room enough for 5 cars, two in the driveway and three in the parking lot on the side.
No family pets allowed, please!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. With kayaking, motor boating, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Beaufort, SC vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Fabulous house close to the beach has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC destination you are enamored with, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 5.0 miles