- As low as $727/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 12
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Dolphin's Delight!
!COMPLIMENTARY GOLF CART RENTAL FOR ALL STAYS IN JUNE!
Less than a 500 yard walk to the beach!( Special Note ) All guests receive 6 complimentary luxury cards.
619 Dolphin is located on a corner lot just three homes away from the beach access, no need to worry about loading all of your beach gear (just a short walk).
The home is centered around one huge room that is divided into 4 different spaces: the living room, the den area facing the TV, the dining area that can seat up to 6 people, and the Kitchen that has space to accommodate multiple cooks. Every door leads to a porch, the two back porches are covered and the top floor porch is uncovered for those who want to sunbathe without going to the beach.
Also on the first floor is the first of two bedroom suites and a half bath for guests. The second floor has a central hallway that leads to the second master bedroom suite and to the other 4 bedrooms (as stated each bedroom has a door leading to a porch). There is room enough for 5 cars, two in the driveway and three in the parking lot on the side.
No family pets allowed, please!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. With kayaking, motor boating, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Beaufort, SC vacation rental tips:
When to visit & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect rental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Fabulous house close to the beach has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. Otherwise, call the property manager before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 5.0 miles
Ready to book Fabulous house close to the beach?Book Online Get Information Call: