- As low as $1,149/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Sleeps 18
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 3724 sq ft (346 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3724 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This impressive 6 bedroom, 6.5 bath ocean front was designed and constructed with your family and friends in mind! There's plenty of room....to be exact, there's 3735 square feet of living space, 680' of porches and 710' of deck to comfortably home 18 guests. The uppermost level has 2 bedrooms (each with a king sized bed and private bath) with doors that open to the full deck and porches overlooking the ocean. There's also a enormous kitchen (with TWO fridges), dining room + a powder room. There is also a gas grille available for guests. Downstairs, one bedroom has 3 sets of fantastic bunk beds, three bedrooms each have a queen sized bed--all with their own bath. There's also a game room with a foosball table, ping pong table and sizable screen TV, laundry room, and a wet bar with microwave.Planning a wedding or renewing your vows? The Boardwalk would be ideal.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips and tricks:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Fripp Island. Reserve your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. The Boardwalk - Oceanfront Center Island has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is right for your family.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book The Boardwalk - Oceanfront Center Island?Book Online Get Information Call: