- As low as $1,056/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 3724 sq ft (346 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3724 square feet
*** New Year's Holiday and January/February DISCOUNTS!!! Remaining open dates in from now through February are now discounted. Come savor a vacation at our handsome direct oceanfront home for half of the standard rate. This includes the New Year's Eve Holiday! Discounted prices are published in the listing. Don't wait, book now!!! ***
New for 2024 - Six seat limo golf cart supplied with rental!
This impressive 6 bedroom, 6.5 bath ocean front was designed and constructed with your family and friends in mind! There's plenty of room....to be exact, there's 3735 square feet of living space, 680' of porches and 710' of deck to comfortably home 18 guests. The uppermost level has 2 bedrooms (each with a king sized bed and private bath) with doors that open to the full deck and porches overlooking the ocean. There's also a enormous kitchen (with TWO fridges), dining room + a powder room. There is also a gas grille available for guests. Downstairs, one bedroom has 3 sets of phenomenal bunk beds, three bedrooms each have a queen sized bed--all with their own bath. There's also a game room with a foosball table, ping pong table and sizable screen TV, laundry room, and a wet bar with microwave.Planning a wedding or renewing your vows? The Boardwalk would be ideal.
Please let us know if you have any other questions. We would adore to host you!
Crescent Moon Carolina Properties LLC
Fripp Island Stay
Access to resort amenities is optional as a guest at our home. If you wish to include access to these amenities with your stay, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your Beaufort, SC rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefect Beaufort, SC rental home:
- To start, have your family agree to dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. JAN/FEB DISCOUNTS! The Boardwalk - Oceanfront Center Island has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.