- As low as $1,350/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Sleeps 18
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 3423 sq ft (318 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3423 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The guest who books the reservation must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the stay in the property.
Absolutely gorgeous bespoke designed island home! This home will be your own private resort at the beach with a year-round pool, stone water slide, cave, hot tub, and phenomenal patio with a fire table and outdoor kitchen in a secluded setting. The grounds and pool-scape are picture ideal! The home is extravagant and yet superbly comfortable and casual. This private getaway is unique to the island ... Six bedrooms, six full baths, saltwater swimming pool with waterfall, cave and slide. Bath entrance from pool for convenience. Bathrooms are supplied with amenities including hairdryers, shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
Wolf six-burner gas range, Sub-zero refrigerator/freezer with four additional refrigerator drawers, two Bosch dishwashers, and upsized pantry. One bedroom has two Full beds, four bedrooms with king beds, and one bunk room (3 bunk beds) sleeping six. Bathrooms have heated floors. Laundry room has two Whirlpool washers and dryers plus a utility sink.
A golf cart may be rented. Many guests park their cars upon arrival and use a golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to leisurely take in the natural breathtaking beauty of the island. After dinner, hop on the golf cart and head to the Food Court for some ice cream!
Fripp Island club cards may be purchased. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including tennis and golf courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
THIS IS STRICTLY A NON-PET PROPERY. FAMILY PETS OF ANY KIND ARE NOT ACCEPTED. BRINGING PET(S) TO THE PROPERY IS A VIOLATION OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT.
Baths: 6 Full
BDR 6 Extra Bed(s):
Bedroom 1 Bed(s): King
Bedroom 2 Beds(s): King
Bedroom 3 Beds(s): King
Bedroom 4 Bed(s): King
Bedroom 5 Bed(s):2 Full
Bedroom 6 Bed(s): 3 Bunkbeds
Coffee Maker - The coffee pot is a flex brewer. There’s both a drip coffee pot and a K-cup style brewer.
Golf Cart available for rent
Iron and Board
MicrowaveNon Smoking Only
Parking Spaces: 6Pets Not Accepted
Satellite or Cable
Fripp Island Club cards may be purchased. The cost during peak season is $50 / week for adults 13 years or older. Kids 12 and under do not need cards.
This property does not include a golf cart but one may be rented for a cost of $250 - $300 / week. Beaufortcarts.com accepts you to rent them online. You can also call Island Excursions at 848-838-1518. They are located in the Marina on Fripp Island.
Animals - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Fripp Island vacation property experience:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your Beaufort, SC rental property in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the best vacation home in Fripp Island:
- Choose your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Stunning Custom Designed Home, Private Pool w/water slide and Hot tub, 518 Remora Circle has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before reserving the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is best for your group.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.1 miles