About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Counting Stars, a 4-bedroom 3.5-bath home located on Fripp Island. The home can accommodate 8 guests making it ideal for families and groups.
The main level of the home features a living room with a enormous sectional couch, a flatscreen Intelligent TV, as well as access to a screened-in porch with outdoor furnishings, including a dining table. There is another seating area on the second floor that features a sectional couch.
The cooks in your group will savor the very well-equipped kitchen with granite countertops, an island, a breakfast bar that seats 4, as well as state-of-the-art appliances. Guests can eat their meals at the dining table just off the living room, on the screened-in porch, or at the table adjacent to the kitchen which seats 4. There is a modest open porch off the kitchen. The home has an Egg charcoal grille.
There is an exercise room on the lower level of the home that features weights and exercise balls—making it ideal for working out while on vacation!
Appreciate a good-nighttime’s sleep in one of four comfortable bedrooms:
The primary bedroom is located on the main floor. It features a cozy king-sized bed, and an en-suite bathroom.
There is a second bedroom on the main floor with a queen-sized bed with a half bath in the hall.
There are 2 additional bedrooms on the second floor. They come replete with queen beds, and en-suite baths, one with a shower and the other with a shower-over-tub.
For your convenience, Counting Stars has a washer and dryer.
We apologize but family pets are not allowed. Please note that there is a max. of 3 cars allowed at this home.
*Guest cards are not available to purchase, nor would you be able get them to access Fripp Island amenities like golf, resort pools or eateries.
As our gift to you for booking with us, we offer complimentary admission to select Sea Islands and Beaufort attractions with our Xplorie program. Our guests will receive one complimentary adult admission ticket, per nighttime stay, to attractions like the Kazoo Factory and a complimentary kayak rental. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Booking in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have coupons for local tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental:
- First and foremost, have your family select dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Impeccable 4-bedroom home on Fripp Island with a screened-in porch, elevator, and exercise room has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your trip.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.9 miles