- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
678 Dolphin is a handsome one story home located at the north end of Fripp Island. Just a short walk to the beach; this four bedroom, three bath home is ideal for visitors who are interested in taking advantage of Fripp's many amenities. Features include a Carolina Room off the primary bedroom, state of the art kitchen, 5 TV's, wood floors throughout, handicapped ramp with access through back French doors (not ADA compliant) and a enormous deck, where you can savor the spectacular vistas of the Ocean Point Golf Course.
A 4 seat golf cart is supplied with your rental (excluding monthly units). Many guests park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to leisurely take in the natural spectacular beauty of the island or take a ride after dinner to the Food Court for ice cream!
Short distance to the beach. Take your golf cart for a fast trip or, if you adore to walk, it is only about a 10 min. walk to the closest beach access.
Guest club cards are avaiable for purchase. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more.
BBQ = Gas
Sleep Cap = 12
Bedrooms = 4.00
Bedroom 1 Bed(s) = Queen
Bedroom 2 Beds(s) = Queen
Bedroom 3 Beds(s) = King
Bedroom 4 Bed(s) = 2 Bunkbeds
Bedroom 1 Bed(s) Extra = 1 Twin w/1 Trundle
Bathroom # (1/2) = 3
Stove = Electric Stove
Parking Spaces = 6
Decks/Porches = Generous back deck
Icemaker in Fridge
Number of TVs = 5
Coffee Maker (Drip)
# of Baths = 3
Resort Club Cards
Hargray WiFi-500 Mbps
Golf Cart Supplied
Animals Not Accepted
Non Smoking Only
Family Pets - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Find your best deal:
- To get the largest rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect rental:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 678 Dolphin Road - Four Bedroom House, Sleeps 12 has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is best for your group.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.4 miles