- As low as $455/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: No smoking inside the house please.
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Obviously we feel like the view is by far this little slice of Heaven's best attribute. We never tire of sitting on the deck with our morning coffee gazing at the ocean or appreciating the late afternoon watching the golfers play and the tide turn. The gentle ocean breezes keeps the temperatures comfortable as well as those pesky bugs and mosquitoes away! Even after the sun goes down if you don't happen to be here when the moon is full and bright you are treated with a sky that has no equal. It looks like God has ground up a bunch of diamonds and scattered them across the horizon. It is not uncommon to see great displays of shooting stars, so have your wishes ready!
Our home is located on a rather culdesac just steps away from the Ocean Point Pool, Ocean Point Grille, which is open for breakfast and lunch, as well as the Ocean Point Golf Links, where you can appreciate the putting green, driving range or 18 holes of rather simply the finest golf course around.
If you are one of the lucky ones who have discovered this listing and reserve the home with the best view on the island we think you will be pleased that Fripp Island offers the convenience of a full service resort with accommodations, services, and amenities guest have come to expect and savor.
Our home has a casual tropical feel that is family friendly and is sure to leave you feeling casual and comfortable. This is the ideal place for a family vacation, a golf hideaway, or a tennis team outing.
We can recommend numerous options of places to rent bicycles, mopeds, and even kayaks, if you don't wish to bring your own and they will be waiting for you in the driveway when you arrive, with a simple phone call by you.
Also luxury cards are required to access any pool, restaurant or activity such as golf or tennis. Amenity cards are available at a cost of $50 each during all seasons except winter when the are $35.00 each. The resort requires that all guest over the age of twelve (12) have an conveniences card. Only member of the Fripp Island Club have access to provide these luxury cards. So keep that in mind as you are making your choice for where to stay at Fripp.
So come on down, discover what the best kept secret in South Carolina has to offer. I can guarantee you, it won't be your last visit! Fripp Island has an impressive way of rearranging your priorities.
Keywords: Beach home, resort property, Fripp, family vacation, South Carolina, ocean front, golf, tennis, boating, fishing, paddle board, natural getaway
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs)
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Sticking to your budget:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- To find the best value, change your family's Beaufort, SC vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Selecting and booking the perfect Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. $1,000,000 View - Best on Fripp Island! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or applied to your invoice.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book $1,000,000 View - Best on Fripp Island!?Book Online Get Information Call: