- As low as $458/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: No smoking inside the house please.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Obviously we feel like the view is by far this little slice of Heaven's best attribute. We never tire of sitting on the deck with our morning coffee gazing at the ocean or appreciating the late afternoon watching the golfers play and the tide turn. The gentle ocean breezes keeps the temperatures comfortable as well as those pesky bugs and mosquitoes away! Even after the sun goes down if you don't happen to be here when the moon is full and bright you are treated with a sky that has no equal. It looks like God has ground up a bunch of diamonds and scattered them across the horizon. It is not uncommon to see great displays of shooting stars, so have your wishes ready!
Our home is located on a rather culdesac just steps away from the Ocean Point Pool, Ocean Point Grille, which is open for breakfast and lunch, as well as the Ocean Point Golf Links, where you can appreciate the putting green, driving range or 18 holes of rather simply the finest golf course around.
If you are one of the lucky ones who have discovered this listing and reserve the home with the best view on the island we think you will be pleased that Fripp Island offers the convenience of a full service resort with accommodations, services, and amenities guest have come to expect and savor.
Our home has a casual tropical feel that is family friendly and is sure to leave you feeling casual and comfortable. This is the ideal place for a family vacation, a golf hideaway, or a tennis team outing.
We can recommend numerous options of places to rent bicycles, mopeds, and even kayaks, if you don't wish to bring your own and they will be waiting for you in the driveway when you arrive, with a simple phone call by you.
Also luxury cards are required to access any pool, restaurant or activity such as golf or tennis. Amenity cards are available at a cost of $50 each during all seasons except winter when the are $35.00 each. The resort requires that all guest over the age of twelve (12) have an luxury card. Only member of the Fripp Island Club have access to provide these conveniences cards. So keep that in mind as you are making your choice for where to stay at Fripp.
So come on down, discover what the best kept secret in South Carolina has to offer. I can guarantee you, it won't be your last visit! Fripp Island has an striking way of rearranging your priorities.
Keywords: Beach home, resort property, Fripp, family vacation, South Carolina, ocean front, golf, tennis, boating, fishing, paddle board, natural getaway
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. $1,000,000 View - Best on Fripp Island! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your contract.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you love, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles