- As low as $379/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Video games
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
ENJOY A FRIPPCATION AT THE 'HIDDEN TREASURE' !
We are very excited about the new ownership of the Fripp Island Club and the improvements that they are working on. Resort guest cards (luxury cards) which are needed to access resort amenities are not supplied in the price, but they can be purchased through us. Please note that our rate includes the resort fee charged by the Resort (which is in addition to the cost of the cards). If you are not going to use the Resort, please message me for a revised quote. Our home also includes the use of our 4 seater electric golf cart.
We purchased this home in 2010 and completely refreshed it to make it just like new. Savor all of our new features: kitchen, bathrooms, windows, floors, huge screened porch, garage, and exterior siding. We continue to do improvements each year to ensure that our home remains in top quality.
Escape to a secluded “Hidden Treasure” located among palm and oak trees with 165’ of Blue Heron lakefront property. Blue Heron Lake inspired our former next door neighbor Pat Conroy, author of "The Prince of Tides" and "The Great Santini". Feel the privacy of our sizable, wooded lot, watching herons, osprey and deer feeding as the sun sets over the lake. It’s the ideal hideaway with plenty of room to accommodate one or two families.
Unwind in our modernized 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home (sleeps 10-12). A welcoming two-story entrance entryway leads into the vaulted ceiling great room with a fireplace. You will appreciate preparing your favorite meals in our gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Or if you prefer, grille outdoors on a Weber gas grille. The eat-in kitchen has a enormous 10 foot island. Savor the low country flavors in our dining room overlooking Blue Heron Lake or relax outdoors in our new 16’*16’ screened porch or cavernous outdoor, lakeside patio.
The main level has three bedrooms including a master suite overlooking the lake. The main level master suite has a king size bed and updated private bathroom. The other two bedrooms share an updated hallway bathroom, one with two twin beds, the other with one full bed and a bunk bed.
Upstairs is a huge master suite with a king size bed, sitting area with futon couch (full size) and a private full bathroom with double vanity and walk-in shower.
The home has been equipped with all new electronics including a wireless router and printer for your laptop. A large flat screen TV with internet is in the family room as well as TV’s and DVD players in each bedroom. The home and porch have a speaker system.
Fripp Island accepts you to finally slow down and relax. It is a private, gated island where the main mode of transportation is golf carts. Cruise the island in our golf cart and savor the many things that Fripp has to offer!
* Build sandcastles on the beach. Fripp Island has over 3 1/2 miles of pristine, uncrowded beaches. Our home is a 4 block golf cart ride from the beach with convenient access points and available cart parking.
* Swim at one of the five pools on the island including one adult only pool. Kiddies will appreciate one of the three infant pools especially the one with the frog slide.
* Appreciate a round of golf at either of the two Championship golf courses - the George W. Cobb Ocean Point course which overlooks the ocean or Davis Adore III Ocean Creek course which received 4 1/2 stars from Golf Digest.
* Kids can try out their golf at the special Wee Links course designed especially for them.
* Play tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts at the Racquet Club.
* Explore the island's wildlife from deer, alligators, ospreys to an array of handsome foliage and flowers
* Take crabbing lessons with the family and then come home to prepare the catch.
* Join the golf cart scavenger hunt or one of the many offering at the Activity Center.
* Sip a drink at the outdoor Sand Bar while watching the waves crash the shore, or play a game of ping pong or pool at the freshly remodeled Ocean View Sports Bar
* Enjoy dinner overlooking the marsh at the Bonita Boathouse or one of the four other eateries on the island.
If you feel like being a little more adventurous, you can discover the historic towns of Beaufort (20 mins), Savannah (75 mins), or Charleston (120 mins).
We have a property manager that lives on the island for prompt attention of any problem.
We adore Fripp and hope you will too!
Keywords: Beach, House, Renovated, Fripp Island, Rental
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Blue Heron Lake, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Jet skiing, kayaking, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are high season in Fripp Island. To book the most suitable rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Beaufort, SC attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your group decide on a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Renovated Home with Beautiful View of Blue Heron Lake has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
Have a great stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the host right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.5 miles