- As low as $333/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Video games
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
ENJOY A FRIPPCATION AT THE 'HIDDEN TREASURE' !
We are very excited about the new ownership of the Fripp Island Club and the improvements that they are working on. Resort guest cards (amenities cards) which are needed to access resort conveniences are not supplied in the price, but they can be purchased through us. Please note that our rate includes the resort fee charged by the Resort (which is in addition to the cost of the cards). If you are not going to use the Resort, please message me for a revised quote. Our home also includes the use of our 4 seater electric golf cart.
We purchased this home in 2010 and completely remodeled it to make it just like new. Appreciate all of our new features: kitchen, bathrooms, windows, floors, huge screened porch, garage, and exterior siding. We continue to do improvements each year to ensure that our home remains in top quality.
Escape to a secluded “Hidden Treasure” located among palm and oak trees with 165’ of Blue Heron lakefront property. Blue Heron Lake inspired our former next door neighbor Pat Conroy, author of "The Prince of Tides" and "The Great Santini". Feel the privacy of our enormous, wooded lot, watching herons, osprey and deer feeding as the sun sets over the lake. It’s the ideal hideaway with plenty of room to accommodate one or two families.
Unwind in our refreshed 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home (sleeps 10-12). A welcoming two-story entrance entryway leads into the vaulted ceiling great room with a fireplace. You will appreciate preparing your favorite meals in our gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Or if you prefer, grille outdoors on a Weber gas grille. The eat-in kitchen has a sizable 10 foot island. Savor the low country flavors in our dining room overlooking Blue Heron Lake or relax outdoors in our new 16’*16’ screened porch or cavernous outdoor, lakeside patio.
The main level has three bedrooms including a master suite overlooking the lake. The main level master suite has a king size bed and updated private bathroom. The other two bedrooms share an updated hallway bathroom, one with two twin beds, the other with one full bed and a bunk bed.
Upstairs is a huge master suite with a king size bed, sitting area with futon couch (full size) and a private full bathroom with double vanity and walk-in shower.
The home has been equipped with all new electronics including a wireless router and printer for your laptop. A large flat screen TV with internet is in the family room as well as TV’s and DVD players in each bedroom. The home and porch have a speaker system.
Fripp Island accepts you to finally slow down and relax. It is a private, gated island where the main mode of transportation is golf carts. Cruise the island in our golf cart and savor the many things that Fripp has to offer!
* Build sandcastles on the beach. Fripp Island has over 3 1/2 miles of pristine, uncrowded beaches. Our home is a 4 block golf cart ride from the beach with convenient access points and available cart parking.
* Swim at one of the five pools on the island including one adult only pool. Kiddies will appreciate one of the three infant pools especially the one with the frog slide.
* Savor a round of golf at either of the two Championship golf courses - the George W. Cobb Ocean Point course which overlooks the ocean or Davis Adore III Ocean Creek course which received 4 1/2 stars from Golf Digest.
* Kids can try out their golf at the special Wee Links course designed especially for them.
* Play tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts at the Racquet Club.
* Explore the island's wildlife from deer, alligators, ospreys to an array of elegant foliage and flowers
* Take crabbing lessons with the family and then come home to prepare the catch.
* Join the golf cart scavenger hunt or one of the many offering at the Activity Center.
* Sip a drink at the outdoor Sand Bar while watching the waves crash the shore, or play a game of ping pong or pool at the newly modernized Ocean View Sports Bar
* Enjoy dinner overlooking the marsh at the Bonita Boathouse or one of the four other eateries on the island.
If you feel like being a little more adventurous, you can discover the historic towns of Beaufort (20 mins), Savannah (75 mins), or Charleston (120 mins).
We have a property manager that lives on the island for prompt attention of any problem.
We adore Fripp and hope you will too!
Keywords: Beach, House, Renovated, Fripp Island, Rental
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Blue Heron Lake, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Jet skiing, kayaking, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Fripp Island. To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local tours and attractions.
Planning and picking the best Beaufort, SC rental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Renovated Home with Beautiful View of Blue Heron Lake has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you book the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Tips for a smooth stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.5 miles
Ready to book Renovated Home with Beautiful View of Blue Heron Lake?Book Online Get Information Call: